Temptations

Options
I would just like everyone to know there has been a box of donuts sitting across form me for over an hour and I have not ate one and I do not plan on eating one. :D For me, this is a victory. And yes I know that I CAN have a donut but I prelogged and do not feel like working out tonight to burn off a 300+ calorie donuit.

What are some temptations some of you have faced lately?

Replies

• Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    My company won a major contract last week, so on Monday we had cake to celebrate. Super yummy cake. I burned it off, but my treadmill is still recovering. :)
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Same here, two boxes of donuts last week, one box glazed, one boxed mixed variety. I didn't eat any of them!!!
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    MrsCaitlinBeltran Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    It just so happens that there's like 5 fast food places across the street from my house--I can see them clearly looking out the window, lol. Generally, I occupy myself and the temptation doesn't seem so great, but on the days where I just can't take it anymore, (I'm going to go insane), I just work whatever I eat into my calorie allowance. It works, but it's a constant battle, lol. :)
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell is my fast food favorite. I used to stop by for a meximelt after work when I knew we would be eating supper late because of my other half's work schedule.

The county fair is this week.... i'm trying to figure out how I can work a deep fried snicker in. I don't even want to think about when the state fair comes. The past couple of year the sole reason we've gone to the fair is for the food.