Looking for new buddies (Current progress pic included)

Options
This isn't my first time here, but I am hoping its my last and I won't leave again. When I started my weight loss journey about 3 years ago, I weighed in at about 215 (not a good weight for someone who is only 5'3"). I put in a ton of hard work, and managed to get down to about 150, and I felt pretty good about that.

Unfortunately life seems to have a way of throwing curve balls at you, and I let my health fall to the wayside. I gained 30 pounds back and at the beginning of this year I was feeling awful. So I tried again. Lost 10 pounds, and then let life get back in the way instead of making my health a priority.

So I started again about a month ago and I'm down 10 pounds so far. I'm at about 160, and compared to how I used to look....I look fabulous....but I know I can be healthier and look better. I'm aiming to get down to about 140, and I really could use a buddy (or 20) to help me stay on track and motivate me. I'll be happy to do the same for you! xidssy21a626.jpg

Replies

• RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • jessliz9ty
    jessliz9ty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Great work!
  • Gbutterfly27
    Gbutterfly27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hope I can come close to even a 10 pound weight lose. What are some things other then just diet that you work at to loose the weight?
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • Batesey35
    Batesey35 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, you've done such a great job so far. Feel free to add me to your friend list, I could do with some motivation too.
  • youmeandthesea
    youmeandthesea Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • animalover22
    animalover22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You should feel really proud of yourself. Life is always going to throw you curve balls and you didn't let them derail you entirely...you only got slightly sidetracked. That's a win in my book. My weight has been a roller coaster my whole life. It is a struggle, but I want to be healthy for myself and the people who care about me.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! And it looks like you have put in a lot of work, working out. Adding you.
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look great in both pictures. Kudos for making health a priority!