One Week Free

I think we ladies should have a "Get Off the Scale Free" Card for that monthly bloating, irritating, friend.

Replies

• TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    I think we ladies should have a "Get Off the Scale Free" Card for that monthly bloating, irritating, friend.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    LOL you should mention that! I have a room mate who's decided to try to lose a few pounds and has joined this site. So after 2-3 days in her new life, she asks me "Should I weigh myself again?" I said to her "I highly advise against it. The longer you wait the bigger the surprise at the end of the week."

Do you know, that little so and so weighed herself anyhow? I'm laughing because it was so funny, but she lost 3 lbs!! and was SOOO delighted. I told her "DO NOT become a slave to that scale. Instead, wait a week and take your measurements again. You think you're amazed today???"

I'll take one of those Get Off the Scale Free Cards, thanks. Actually, two.
  • weightwatchers has that as an option in their program...i think its a great idea! :smile:
  • TRLTAMPA
    as long as we're not on our period EVERY week.... lol
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    YES PLEASE!

I need a get of the scale free card for this week! :laugh:

I was just about to post a question about this.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    See, I dunno....

I mean, as much as I LOATHE seeing the scale jump up, it's sooo exciting to see a sudden "loss" of 3-4 lbs when it's over! :laugh:
  • TRLTAMPA
    Lauryn, how much DOES it jump for you? This is my first time owning a scale and next week is D DAY for me....what's in store?