Kitchen Gadgets and what to make in them

Options
2»

Replies

• Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Ninja. Hope I love it! But my favourite appliance is my Tefal Actifry. I have a husband who likes fried food. He is healthier now due to only half a tablespoon of olive oil to make fries. Sausages are great in it... All the grease melts our and they brown wonderfully. And chicken wings. But sadly, don't make them very often, only for the youngest son sometimes when he visits.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Knives, cutting mats. a digital food scale and my cast iron skillets and stainless steel pots. I do also sometimes like to use one of the crock pots but the rest of the gadgets don't get much use. I like plain basic cooking.

I do now kind of want a stick blender for making soups.
    They're nice!

I'm not big on gadgets, but I love that thing! So handy...and works!

I have a Kitchen Aid one and it works fine for me. But I've never used another kind, so there might be better ones out there. I can't compare it to anything. But I love it!
  • JeffBrown3
    JeffBrown3 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A kitchenaid stand mixer is on my wish list. You can make many healthy things with it as well. First people blame fast food for obesity and now kitchen appliances? So much for accountability I guess lol
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Jeff,

I would love to have a KitchenAid mixer, too. Not only are they great mixers, but I love the colors they come in, too. It would be SO hard to choose, but too much money for me to buy one anyway. Dream!

My favorite kitchen items are small microwave pots made by Pampered Chef. I have two of them and use them every day! I make oatmeal in them and eat right out of the pot. I heat leftovers in them. I cook frozen vegetables in them. They are a great size and SO handy. They also have a cover with holes in it so I can drain the cooking water when I cook frozen vegetables.

70044776.png