Looking for friends and motivation

Options
Im new to MFP . I am 5'3 and at my heaviest at 365. Starting at 373. Looking for friends that have a long way to go as well and to help keep each other accountable!

Replies

• radwraps91
    radwraps91 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I definitely have a long way but nothing but time!
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hey dear add me up! :) Ill be happy to cheer on you, I am 5,3ft too and have to lose around 45 kilos
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I'm Aida, 5' and I'm 238lbs as of this morning. I have over 100lbs to lose so if you'd like you can add me. I am determined to reach my goal! Last year I lost 40lbs and gained it all back which was an eye opener for me. I know I can do this, I just have to stick to it. Looking for motivation, communication and encouragement. We Got This! Good Luck!
  • turboscrub
    turboscrub Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'3" too and after two months of logging here, I'm about 20lbs into a hopeful 100lb loss. MFP has been way more beneficial and motivating than I really could have imagined, when I downloaded the app.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • si43123
    si43123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have a 4 month old. I still need to lose 25 pounds. Need motivation to get back in shape!!
  • Manda8494
    Manda8494 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have about 90-100 lbs I want to lose. I am a new mom at 291 and need friends!!! I'm from Louisiana but living in St. Louis!! ADD ME :o
  • reddeedee
    reddeedee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me. I started a week ago and have 100 to lose. We can all this, yes we can!!
  • rubywooed
    rubywooed Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have over 100 lbs to lose and the community aspect of this is making a huge difference for me. Anyone reading this feel free to add me! Let's encourage each other! :-)
  • ivfdiet
    ivfdiet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in the middle of IVF at the moment I have 40lbs to lose but it might as well be 100lbs as Im finding it so so tough
  • casjane28
    casjane28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ivfdiet wrote: »
    Im in the middle of IVF at the moment I have 40lbs to lose but it might as well be 100lbs as Im finding it so so tough
    You can do it!!
  • Acw08338
    Acw08338 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm hoping to loose 60-80lb. I've lost it and it found me again. Looking for friends to keep me motivated and encouraged. I can do the same.
  • Lchm1
    Lchm1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me! I've got 80+ to go. :)
  • stephc69
    stephc69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new to mfp also and starting out on this journey. I would absolutely love friends to share with, motivate with, and lose weight with so please add me as well. Thanks.
  • stephc69
    stephc69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    stephc69 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm fairly new to mfp also and starting out on this journey. I would absolutely love friends to share with, motivate with, and lose weight with so please add me as well. Thanks.
    "Don't wait. The time will never be just right."
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 5'3
  • SummerLeigh2015
    Options
    Hi there! Iwant to join too! I would like to lose ~50lbs.
  • rustyblonde99
    rustyblonde99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP on and off over the past few years but have recently gotten back into after having baby #2 who is now 11 weeks old. I'm 5'6" and 194 lbs right now. I was my highest weight of 175 lbs when I found out I was pregnant. My goal is 140 lbs. Looking for some motivation and support, so feel free to add me and I can do the same for you!
  • ChelseyAT412
    ChelseyAT412 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! 50+ to loose and have a hard time staying motivated!! Feel free to add me!
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have another 147 pounds to go.