New Direction Weight Control System by Robard Corp.

Options
2»

Replies

• HuskerJulie413
    HuskerJulie413 Posts: 84 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    After 11 weeks I'm down 46 pounds. This is the best I've ever felt while losing weight. No real hunger or obsessive cravings like when I was on Weight Watchers. Being in nutritional ketosis has helped my arthritis pain too. My skin is so soft and my mood has improved. The rapid results are wonderful and the weekly classes are very supportive.
  • KETOGENICGURL
    KETOGENICGURL Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Start your OWN group..there are hundreds and hundreds of tiny family, company, challenge groups here with 2-20+ people…

so this way you won't have an issue 'promoting' anything…. what this sounds like is a medical FAST…and Dr. Jason Fung, (long term fasting for severe diabetics) and many others teach all sorts of fasting from 200-500 calories a day, to 1800 one day and 300 the next to other up and down variations.

ANY discussion in the open forums will always get rabid responses no matter WHAT the topic or method actually is …even saying Low Carb, or Ketosis starts fight……. people line up on what they believe.
  • HuskerJulie413
    Options
    I appreciate your post. I messaged her privately and told her we do have or own group. Thanks for the warning and information. I got blasted before when I posted for the first time that I was planning on doing this. Too bad people can't let everyone believe and do what they feel is best for them. They probably mean well but are misinformed. It is a unique way of losing the weight! I've learned that epileptic children do really well on ketosis. The science is fascinating.
  • jusluvinya2
    jusluvinya2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started a week ago and have lost 8 pounds. I've found the shakes to be pretty gross, but I'm on a mission lol. The soup is pretty good though. Can someone direct me to the actual group for this? Cause the person to blast me about a choice I'm making for me is not gonna like what I say back lol.
  • laumom2
    laumom2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    emcgehee1 wrote: »
    Can anyone report back on their progress with New Direction medically supervised plan?
    I appreciate your post. I messaged her privately and told her we do have or own group. Thanks for the warning and information. I got blasted before when I posted for the first time that I was planning on doing this. Too bad people can't let everyone believe and do what they feel is best for them. They probably mean well but are misinformed. It is a unique way of losing the weight! I've learned that epileptic children do really well on ketosis. The science is fascinating.

Hi wondering how you're doing. I'm thinking about starting this program. Any info to share.
  • jultut
    jultut Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    After 11 weeks I'm down 46 pounds. This is the best I've ever felt while losing weight. No real hunger or obsessive cravings like when I was on Weight Watchers. Being in nutritional ketosis has helped my arthritis pain too. My skin is so soft and my mood has improved. The rapid results are wonderful and the weekly classes are very supportive.

Great job, HuskerJulie413!

emcgehee1, I've been on the program since July, and I'm down over 50 lbs in less than 3 months. I have about 50 Ibs more I want to lose before I transition back to regular foods for the maintenance part of the program.
  • HuskerJulie413
    Options
    I'm now down 63 pounds since June 15th!
  • sms7412
    sms7412 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been on this program for a week now. I was just looking to see if there is any sort of group started for this type of program. I think that having support from others outside of class would be helpful but I certainly don't want to have an argument about being on it! If there is a group can someone direct me to it? Thanks in advance!