What does your low calorie low carb 5 meal diet consist of?

Options
Like the title says: I am wondering what everyone's low calorie, lower carb daily diet consists of. This applies to people doing 5 meals + a day. Just gauging the field to see what ideas people come up with. Also what would be interesting to know is the total cal/carb a day and he/she is doing it on a budget. I am the only provider in the household and sometimes run out of ideas for low cal low carb menu ideas that are protein packed and could be made on a tighter budget. Thanks in advance!

-C

Replies

• flex32111
    flex32111 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Want an easier way to lose weight, without doing low carb diets? How much weight are you trying to lose? also you do know that 5 meals a day and meal timing is absolutely irrelevant for losing weight, doesn't matter.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    flex32111 wrote: »
    Want an easier way to lose weight, without doing low carb diets? How much weight are you trying to lose? also you do know that 5 meals a day and meal timing is absolutely irrelevant for losing weight, doesn't matter.

Care to share what that "easier way" would be, here on the public forums @flex32111 :smile:

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    flex32111 wrote: »

Care to share what that "easier way" would be, here on the public forums @flex32111 :smile:

I will instead - CICO! :D:D
  • Chrisbande
    Chrisbande Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    OK let's go back on topic.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ate 2 eggs; 2 large coffees each with 1/2 scoop protein powder, tsp coconut oil, ~Tbs coconut cream; 3 pepperellos (pepperoni sticks); 2oz Swiss cheese; 1oz cheddar; broccoli (~2 cups); laughing cow cheese wedge; burger patty; baby carrots 2; Tbs cheese dip and about an inch of cucumber.

That was about 1500-1600 calories.

Today will be coffees with PP, CO, and CC; tuna with avocado, mayo and celery; burger left over and broccoli slaw with Caesar; and some pepperellos or nuts. It should be under 1600 too.
  • Chrisbande
    Chrisbande Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Yesterday I ate 2 eggs; 2 large coffees each with 1/2 scoop protein powder, tsp coconut oil, ~Tbs coconut creachicken pperellos (pepperoni sticks); 2oz Swiss cheese; 1oz cheddar; broccoli (~2 cups); laughing cow cheese wedge; burger patty; baby carrots 2; Tbs cheese dip and about an inch of cucumber.

Today will be coffees with PP, CO, and CC; tuna with avocado, mayo and celery; burger left over and broccoli slaw with Caesar; and some pepperellos or nuts. It should be under 1600 too.
    Thanks for your reply. My normal daily is :
    1. 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese with toasted whole wheat tortilla
    2. 80g of black or red beans or 4 oz of steamed raw yams (pick one serving) with eithet 3 sloce turkey bacon or 2 egg white patties
    3. 4 oz chicken breast with veggie (your choice of green type 4oz)
    4. 4 oz chicken breast with veggie (your choice green type ) with a scoop of protein
    5. 4 oz chicken breast with veggie green your pick...... With about a serving of fat free cottage cheese before bed
    This meal plan usually weighs in around 1200-1450 cals a day with about 75-95 carbs a day
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Chrisbande wrote: »
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Yesterday I ate 2 eggs; 2 large coffees each with 1/2 scoop protein powder, tsp coconut oil, ~Tbs coconut creachicken pperellos (pepperoni sticks); 2oz Swiss cheese; 1oz cheddar; broccoli (~2 cups); laughing cow cheese wedge; burger patty; baby carrots 2; Tbs cheese dip and about an inch of cucumber.

Thanks for your reply. My normal daily is :
    1. 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese with toasted whole wheat tortilla
    2. 80g of black or red beans or 4 oz of steamed raw yams (pick one serving) with eithet 3 sloce turkey bacon or 2 egg white patties
    3. 4 oz chicken breast with veggie (your choice of green type 4oz)
    4. 4 oz chicken breast with veggie (your choice green type ) with a scoop of protein
    5. 4 oz chicken breast with veggie green your pick...... With about a serving of fat free cottage cheese before bed
    This meal plan usually weighs in around 1200-1450 cals a day with about 75-95 carbs a day

If you want more examples, try joining the Low Carber Daily Group. Many helpful low carbers over there who often skip the main forums.
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Bump- I want to follow this thread.