Looking for accountability buddies!

Options
Hey Everyone! I'm looking for a few people who are wanting to help keep each other accountable! What I would like to do is have someone who would look over my diary to find where I could improve and I would do the same. We could also do weigh in's and measure on the same days to celebrate successes and help keep us motivated if we get into ruts. If anyone is interested send me a friend request!

Replies

• mscabrera908
    mscabrera908 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm innn!!!! My name is Jany im 3 months postpartum and trying to lose about 20 pounds!! Need some motivation and willing to give support too
  • mrspcu
    mrspcu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In!
  • VendettaMachine84
    Options
    In! I'm 2 months postpartum and while I initially lost 20 pounds after leaving the hospital, I've got a good 20 more to lose, if not more. I'm pretty discouraged at the plateau I've hit in the last month!!
  • Superdave24
    Superdave24 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can look through your diary and give suggestions. I log everyday and even weigh out my food to make sure I am hitting my macros percentages.
  • tressie99
    tressie99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can look through your diary and give suggestions. I log everyday and even weigh out my food to make sure I am hitting my macros percentages.

Sounds good! I just started weighing my food this week so hopefully that helps me log more accurately! Feel free to check out my diary anytime!