60lbs down...Hell yeah!

Options
AspenDan
AspenDan Posts: 703 Member
edited September 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Just felt like sharing!

Also with minimal exercise. Not that I'm bragging about not exercising, nor do i suggest it..but it can be done through diet alone!

Replies

• loulamb7
    loulamb7 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it going.
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    MrsCaitlinBeltran Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's awesome--Super glad you shared! :)
  • AspenDan
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's awesome--Super glad you shared! :)

YW =)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • VykkDraygoVPR
    VykkDraygoVPR Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Good job! Feels great, doesn't it?
  • AspenDan
    Options
    hi135 wrote: »
    how long did it take you to lose that amount?. Congrats btw.

5 months ish..I hit a bit of a plateau for a couple and didn't lose anything, then lost 5lbs this last week..it's been a good ride so far, and I think 230 will be my goal so I'm halfway there.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Woot Woot!!
  • AspenDan
    Options
    Good job! Feels great, doesn't it?

Emotionally and physically..why didn't I try harder years ago?
    ..oh wait, cheesecake is probably why =P
  • BadgerFaced
    BadgerFaced Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :smiley: You need to update your profile's ticker! :P
  • VykkDraygoVPR
    Options
    5 months ish..I hit a bit of a plateau for a couple and didn't lose anything, then lost 5lbs this last week..it's been a good ride so far, and I think 230 will be my goal so I'm halfway there.
    How tall are you? I still needed to lose at least 30lbs when I was at 230 (6'3"). That was back in 2013, and I don't have a full body shot, but ... me at 230. I wouldn't at all be unhappy to maintain at that weight, but I still had a big ol' flabby spare tire. xD

Man, I wish I could still wear that t-shirt. Tiffani Amber Thiessen... wow.

I didn't start losing weight seriously until I was about 27 or 28 either. I just didn't care for most of my life! But then I realized I wanted to get married eventually... and vanity kicked in. :)
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Good job.
  • AspenDan
    Options
    How tall are you? I still needed to lose at least 30lbs when I was at 230 (6'3"). That was back in 2013, and I don't have a full body shot, but ... me at 230. I wouldn't at all be unhappy to maintain at that weight, but I still had a big ol' flabby spare tire. xD

Man, I wish I could still wear that t-shirt. Tiffani Amber Thiessen... wow.

I didn't start losing weight seriously until I was about 27 or 28 either. I just didn't care for most of my life! But then I realized I wanted to get married eventually... and vanity kicked in. :)

Haha my "goal" keeps changing..at first it was to just get below 300, then 277...now I dunno...230 seems reasonable...it's more than 100lbs and frankly, my gf seems to like that I'm a little "soft" hahaha
  • VykkDraygoVPR
    Options
    AspenDan wrote: »
    Haha my "goal" keeps changing..at first it was to just get below 300, then 277...now I dunno...230 seems reasonable...it's more than 100lbs and frankly, my gf seems to like that I'm a little "soft" hahaha
    That is good enough reason to me. ;)

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    WTG!