Favorite Optimum Nutrition Flavor ?

Options
When I finish my 5lb tub of 100% whey gold in cake batter, I plan on getting another one (smaller size)

I learned after many a gags and dry heaves to put splenda / pudding mix when I'm making it.
Placed vanilla ice cream in my wishlist, but I'm wondering if anyone else had:

a) experience with that flavor (i make it with milk or orange juice in my nutrininja)
b) any other flavors they suggest

Replies

• welshskipper
    welshskipper Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Ice Cream is awesome with Milk and Ice
    Milk Chocolate is a close second
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

It seems that most of the flavors get roughly the same taste rating, with Extreme Milk Chocolate and Mocha Cappuccino being the best of the bunch. Even so, I never thought ON was a good tasting protein. There are other brands that taste way better.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    The cake batter was okay, but I prefer the vanilla ice cream. I think it is a better base for all kinds of mix in flavors.

But my favorite is probably the double chocolate, with some extra cocoa powder for when I really want that chocolate fix. But, the vanilla ice cream is the one I use most.
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    My fav of all time is Beverly UMP in chocolate but it's expensive. It tastes exactly like nestle quik.
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I buy vanilla ice cream flavor. It's okay by itself, but great with a banana. You can also add a little cocoa to make it chocolaty or make it with coffee. Vanilla's very versatile.
  • southhamptonmike
    southhamptonmike Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    double chocolate is great with almond milk and vanilla is great if mixed with fruit or veggies
  • datsundriver87
    datsundriver87 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I drink double chocolate with water and think it tastes great... Will have to try it with milk. I also have gnc ripped French vanilla it has a very good taste too but has a weird numbing occasionally on my tongue...
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I love the Extreme Milk Chocolate, but I have the same gag experience with the regular vanilla flavor. I might try the Vanilla Ice Cream.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    Extreme Milk Chocolate. A little PB2 makes it that much better.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    The best I've ever had was Nectar Syntrax Mocha Cappuccino oh man what a treat and they have a lot of flavors. You can get sample packets and try a few, too.