72 days till summer in the Southern Hemisphere!!!

How do I loose 8 kgs in 2 months?

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    You eat lots of nutrient dense foods, in abundance. Don't be afraid to add some chocolate and peanut butter in there. Plenty of meat, milk, eggs, cheese, potatoes, rice and veggies. Cheesecake, some wine and potato chips too. It's called eating in surplus for those underweight.
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,208 Member
    Bacon.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    You are at a healthy weight and looking to go underweight. I'm not about to help you.

Summer comes at the same time every year.
  • naomibashala
    naomibashala Posts: 48 Member
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    You eat lots of nutrient dense foods, in abundance. Don't be afraid to add some chocolate and peanut butter in there. Plenty of meat, milk, eggs, cheese, potatoes, rice and veggies. Cheesecake, some wine and potato chips too. It's called eating in surplus for those underweight.

@Liftng4Lis I'm not underweight.
  • naomibashala
    Cherimoose wrote: »
    Bacon.

@Cherimoose I don't eat bacon.
  • naomibashala
    misskarne wrote: »
    You are at a healthy weight and looking to go underweight. I'm not about to help you.

@misskarne I'm not going to be underweight thank you..
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    What are your stats lovie?
    For example, I'm 156cm and currently weigh 69.5kgs I've lost 12kgs so far this year by being awesome and WEIGHING EVERYTHING on a good scale. Then logging it. Keeping track helps me work out what i need to eat.
    If we know what your stats are, we can help you out a lot more :)
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    misskarne wrote: »

@misskarne I'm not going to be underweight thank you..

Yes, you are. You've stated that you are 178 cm and want to get to 55 kg. Since 18.5 BMI at your height is about 59 kg, anything less is, by definition, underweight.

For the Americans, 178cm is 5'10" and a bit, and 55 kg is 121 lb.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

@Liftng4Lis I'm not underweight.

You will be if you continue on as you are.