NSV! NSV! NSV!

Options
13»

Replies

• simplysarahd
    Options
    You look like a super GORGEOUS bride!! I love the dress and how happy you look.
  • apeydawn
    apeydawn Posts: 52
    Options
    Amazing Job!~ You look Beautiful!
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    You look AMAZING. Way to go! And beautiful dress! :)
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And I love your dress!
  • DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My first few NSVs all came in one weekend :) Needless to say, it's been just the kind of boost I needed.

Friday night, I met my parents and a large group of family friends for a summer kick-off dinner and live music celebration. I walked up to the table, and my mom's best friend kept staring at me with this goofy grin on her face. I looked at her inquisitively, and she said, "Callie, you look fabulous! You're melting away!" She was the first person, aside from my fiance, to mention my weight loss.

Saturday morning, i went to try on my wedding dress because it FINALLY came in. I was nervous because we ordered it 2 sizes too small because I was trying to lose weight, but I didn't think I had lost enough yet for it to fit. I put it on, and not only did it fit...it was a little TOO BIG.

While in my wedding dress (so excited!), my mom took a picture; when I looked at it, I squealed and turned to look in the mirror...I HAVE COLLAR BONES! For the first time in my adult life (and since my bout with an eating disorder in high school), you can actually see my collar bones. :D
    photo.jpg

And finally, at a pool party with friends last night, I walked around in a bathing suit (a 2-piece, no less) WITHOUT A COVER-UP! No extra-large towel. No long-sleeved tunic. Just me in a bathing suit...and it's been YEARS since I've done that.

I know a loss of 10 lbs is not much and I'm nowhere near my goal...but I'm starting the summer with a confidence that I haven't had in a very long time, and I am so happy.

WOW!!!!
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I love your dress!!! It is beautiful :) and so are you. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!