Waking up from a self-neglecting daze @ age 32.

Options
I've recently gone through some of the most difficult, trying times of my life....decided it was time for a change. I packed up, moved across the country, and started fresh. I've just joined a gym and entered into a weight loss pprogram. Any motivation and comradery would be greatly appreciated! 100lbs to lose

Replies

• knitnut89
    knitnut89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fresh starts are the best! Just remember that 'wherever you go, there you are'. With the support of a gym AND mfp I believe you can do this!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new start - physically and mentally. You obviously have a lot of inner strength so I don't doubt for one second that you'll reach your goal. Wishing you the best of luck! :)
  • girlwithLion
    girlwithLion Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I am rooting for you!! ^_^
  • moc247
    moc247 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @nglbryant CONGRATULATIONS on deciding its time to do something about itand you have come to the correct place thats for sure!! I am also trying hard to lose the weight as its been a life long battle, i stopped smoking at new year and ive had a very sedentary life, ive recently started to eat better and excersise, something that isnt easy when your my weight and as unfit as I am but I am trying so thats the main thing :)
    if you wanna add me as we are in the same boat your more than welcome, would love to have each others backs if you want, welcome to mfp its the best place ive come across and the community is filled with the most amazing supportive people ive ever known!!

goodluck in all you do and well done for taking that first step, as it sure is the hardest!

all the best michelle x