Drinks?!

Options
12346»

Replies

• sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »
    Vitamin water 0 orange, lemonade and XXX. No calories. Lots of regular water. I prefer Arrowhead and Evian. I buy Arrowhead buy the gallon and when its empty I use them for change banks.

I had to go look at the Arrowhead bottles. Those are pretty neat looking. I love Evian, but I just hate spending so much on drinks. I can get my Coke Zero for less than 50 cents a bottle.
    The bottle comes in handy and right now krogers has Arrowhead I believe 6 pack of 16 oz bottles for a dollar. Your right Evian is expensive and I buy it every other visit to Krogers. The sports bottle of arrrowhead are good too because they fit great on my bike bottle holder.
  • t_harp112
    t_harp112 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I have decided to drink one cup of morning coffee and then stick to water until I have drank all 8 cups. After that, I drink other things. It has gotten easier but by the time I drink all that water I really don't want to drink other things.

I do like Liftng4Lis suggestion of fruits and cucumber, though. I have had water with those added and it is very refreshing.

70044776.png
  • t_harp112
    Options
    hi135 wrote: »
    pf9zyo3p72qn.jpg
    That looks yummy!!
  • t_harp112
    Options
    t_harp112 wrote: »
    pf9zyo3p72qn.jpg
    That looks yummy!!

Infused water
    Yea I know and it looks good!
  • hulagirlmb
    hulagirlmb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Do you like lime, orange, or lemon wedges in your water? Try the True brand packets. I love the True Lime and 1 packet lasts me my entire 16 ounce reusable bottle. Makes me drink water much faster and is calorie free. High it vitamin C too
  • MlleKelly
    MlleKelly Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I drink 4 things: water (LOTS, daily), OJ (3-ish mornings a week), coffee (weekends only), and wine (asserting 5th amendment rights).
  • t_harp112
    Options
    hulagirlmb wrote: »
    Do you like lime, orange, or lemon wedges in your water? Try the True brand packets. I love the True Lime and 1 packet lasts me my entire 16 ounce reusable bottle. Makes me drink water much faster and is calorie free. High it vitamin C too

That sounds so good! Where do you buy them at?