Training for Half-Marathon

Options
I'm looking for MyFitnessPal Pals that are active runners so we can support one another. Anyone interested in journeying with me as I train for my next half-marathon? :o)

Replies

• rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm working my way up to marathon. When's your race?
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I did my 2nd HM on the 6th. That was my last one for the year but I plan to run at least one in the Spring and then train for a full in the Fall. I only have a couple short races left for this year (the biggest is my part in a 4 person relay for the Harrisburg Marathon).

Feel free to add me. I am switching gears a bit to more weight lifting for the rest of the winter but as I said, I will be racing again next year.
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm working up to one...hopefully by next Spring. I did a 5k 2 weeks ago and have 10k in November.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Yay runners! I'm training for my first marathon in November and I'm also doing a Half in February. Feel free to add me :)
  • SoleSister1234
    SoleSister1234 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm running the Diva Dash September 26; then across the Bay Bridge 10K in November! Then in March 2016, I'm running the DC Rock-N-Roll Half. :love:
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my 10k right now but then i'll be working on a half marathon
  • greghenley1
    greghenley1 Posts: 96 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I have a half this coming weekend. After that I will be focusing on a spring full marathon.

Feel free to add me here as well as Strava.

https://www.strava.com/athletes/566674
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm training for a couple of half marathons, one in October and one in December. Have sent you a friends request.
    I'm living in the UK.
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a half on Sunday, and then another on 10/18 followed by a few shorter races in November. Then I'll switch gears and go to cross country ski racing for the winter. I will be doing another half in April and a 25k in May.
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Running a 15K in three weeks here in TX then my 4th HM in November in Shreveport, LA. I will be running a HM in Buffalo NY next May and the rock and roll HM in Savannah, GA next November. I'm sure I will plan a few more runs in between as I am one of those who have to have something scheduled or I get lazy and don't run like I should!
  • kirstengeffen
    kirstengeffen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This is perfect! I'm running my first HM 1 Nov! Would love to be in touch with other runners! Add me guys!
  • CatRunna
    CatRunna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am training for half marathon in December, have done a few. This will be my first half marathon after an injury earlier this year which put my running on hold for 3 months. So I'm aiming to finish injury free and not too focused on my time!