Where is the first place you notice your weight loss?

Options

Replies

• Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    This order
    Thighs
    Butt (it kinda went up instead which I like)
    Stomach
    Boobs and back fat
    Face
    I really wish my arms would get the memo
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on what type of exercise you're doing

Not really. Spot reduction is a myth
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I noticed it on my feet first.
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    My boobs
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    my boobs and back were the first to go. then the face started slimming down, then stomach. finally (FINALLY) legs are starting to get with the program LOL
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I noticed it on my feet first.
    I thought I was alone in that. My gym shoes are no longer fitting. They are flopping around like clown shoes.

My shorts are falling off now. So that is second to go.
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    My face was first, then my butt and my midsection. I also noticed that my ankles look a lot smaller.
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I have the pants problem too. Then the bra gets too big.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    My arms, fingers, and chest. I look like a bony scarecrow on top and an elephant on the bottom (curse my pear-shaped genes). :lol:
  • flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My face and legs. Arms and belly is seeming to take the longest.
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    In my waist. My pants are getting very loose. I am now using the holes on the belts that make my belt the smallest and still too big. In fact, I can now even take some of my pants off without unbuttoning or unzipping them.

70044776.png
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    This most recent cut, my arms. My belly is still slow to go. That belly fat is tenacious. The other day my left shoe fell off as I was walking down the hall at work and my first thought was well of course even my foot would shrink before my midsection :smile:
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    This most recent cut, my arms. My belly is still slow to go. That belly fat is tenacious. The other day my left shoe fell off as I was walking down the hall at work and my first thought was well of course even my foot would shrink before my midsection :smile:
    This....haha
  • Notaphase
    Notaphase Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    From the six pounds I've lost, my waist has gone down 1.5" and my hips haven't changed at all.
    - bitter pear
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Face first, like, just a few days into it.

Waist and thighs have been most consistent in dramatic losses throughout my weight loss. Boobs and butt much later, and losses not near as dramatic which is fine by me.

My upper arms have dropped inches so slowly, yet nevertheless have produced the most noticeable loose skin. My arms not only look disproportionatly large relative to my now much smaller body, they're wrinkly and droopy and smooshy from still being full of a lot of loose fat. I am really looking forward to the day I see some positive changes in my arms.
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Collarbones first, then neck and face. Thighs are last!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    First was face, collarbones, arms and boobs. Pretty much all the places I didn't need to lose weight from :grumble:
    Belly and legs were the last to start shifting.. Which were the 2 places that I really wanted to lose weight from.. oi oi oi
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    The scale.

It just comes off from all over, gradually, so I don't see it anywhere in particular.
  • tinger12
    tinger12 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I do zero exercise but I have noticed it from my legs (upper and lower), butt, and hips.
  • fadingweight
    fadingweight Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Right under my boobs and my love handles. Which is good, honestly. My hardest spots.