Weekends!

Options
Weekends are tough for me to control as far as my eating not sure why, I'm assuming it's because of my change of schedule but dam it sucks lol. Any thoughts on how NOT to deviate from eating Healthy!

Replies

• nicole_d_s
    nicole_d_s Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My best friend is the same way. She is great during the week at work and on the weekend she drinks and eats everything. If you have friends that are willing to help I suggest being out more and active with them. We are going this together so I'll ask her to go hiking or walking then we usually have a meal together and with me being there its usually healthier then if she was alone. If that doesn't work message me when you're about to make a bad decision and I'll virtually slap you lol
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Can I get in on the virtual slap plan too? Ugh! Weekends are tough to stay on track.
  • nicole_d_s
    Options
    Absolutely! Whatever it takes!
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,362 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I suggest you plan ahead and if you know you are going to go out to eat, look up the nutritional info before you go and fit it in your day. If you really cannot be 100% on plan, exercise for whatever extra you want. It will get easier :)

Also, you can cut your calories during the week and have more calories for the weekend. As long as your total weekly calories are within your range, you will lose the weight.
  • kidrow21
    kidrow21 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    nicole_d_s wrote: »
    My best friend is the same way. She is great during the week at work and on the weekend she drinks and eats everything. If you have friends that are willing to help I suggest being out more and active with them. We are going this together so I'll ask her to go hiking or walking then we usually have a meal together and with me being there its usually healthier then if she was alone. If that doesn't work message me when you're about to make a bad decision and I'll virtually slap you lol

Lol thanks will do send me a request
  • kidrow21
    Options
    Jessyd76 wrote: »
    Can I get in on the virtual slap plan too? Ugh! Weekends are tough to stay on track.

Guess we all need to get slapped lol
  • kidrow21
    Options
    Wii_Player wrote: »
    I suggest you plan ahead and if you know you are going to go out to eat, look up the nutritional info before you go and fit it in your day. If you really cannot be 100% on plan, exercise for whatever extra you want. It will get easier :)

Also, you can cut your calories during the week and have more calories for the weekend. As long as your total weekly calories are within your range, you will lose the weight.

Thanks didn't think of it in that way will do
  • lacey3850
    lacey3850 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I do great during the week but weekends are hard. I don't drink as much water and I eat more! Ahhhh!!! I feel like these past two weekends I set a goal friday that I will not ruin my progress and I've done much better. It's hard though.
  • _jocephus_
    _jocephus_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I made my weigh in day Monday mornings. I think that stays in the back of my mind and gives me the extra push to stay on track through the weekends. So far it's working for me.
  • nicole_d_s
    Options
    I originally made my weigh ins On Monday too so I knew I had to be good. But, because of football, moved them to Sunday's so I could make Sunday my cheat day and have some wings lol
  • neens666
    neens666 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    lacey3850 wrote: »
    I do great during the week but weekends are hard. I don't drink as much water and I eat more! Ahhhh!!! I feel like these past two weekends I set a goal friday that I will not ruin my progress and I've done much better. It's hard though.

Lol, I could have been the one writing this, I'm exactly the same, I think it's because I'm less busy on the weekends so have more time to cook yummy things to eat or we go out for lunch or dinner on the weekends. During the week I'm always busy with work, family, gym etc so don't have as much time to think about food

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I know the struggle - but hang in there!
    Allow yourself the odd treat, you're human and entitled to indulgences as much as the next person. Just log, be aware and keep your head up.
  • Tamlyngo
    Tamlyngo Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I originally made my weigh ins On Monday too so I knew I had to be good. But, because of football, moved them to Sunday's so I could make Sunday my cheat day and have some wings lol

This is awesome!!!
  • funkeoyewole07
    funkeoyewole07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please include me in on all the slaps- virtual and physical, I deserve them all ! I don't overeat on weekends, nope not at all, I binge!
  • kidrow21
    Options
    lacey3850 wrote: »

Hopefully we can figure this out together
  • kidrow21
    Options
    _jocephus_ wrote: »
    I made my weigh in day Monday mornings. I think that stays in the back of my mind and gives me the extra push to stay on track through the weekends. So far it's working for me.

Not a bad strategy at all
  • kidrow21
    Options

Lmao exactly football is our evil best friend lol
  • kidrow21
    Options
    I know the struggle - but hang in there!
    Allow yourself the odd treat, you're human and entitled to indulgences as much as the next person. Just log, be aware and keep your head up.

Thanks Pink will do