What is something you're looking forward to as you drop weight?

Options
Mine is being able to fit into prettier clothes. It seems like the smaller sizes are just cuter.

Replies

• Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    That!

And being able to buy clothes off the rack in regular stores instead of having to dig out the big girl sizes.

And getting my confidence back - not feeling like I'm constantly being judged for being the big girl.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I want to take my son on roller coasters next summer and be able just go to any local store and grab any shirt
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I want to go into vintage stores and pick a dress off the rack and rock it. Women were so slim in 1940-50s!!
  • deescrafty
    deescrafty Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I want to feel healthier and in control.
  • NessJKay
    NessJKay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feeling more confident and being able to wear everything in my wardrobe :)
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Muscle definition! I have reasonable muscle mass and it's glorious to see it revealed as the fat comes off.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    Being the healthiest vessel possible, for any children; that I might breed!
  • pkthayu
    pkthayu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wearing a black little dress, stilleto heels and no corset without worrying about BULGES
  • ditsyblond17
    ditsyblond17 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Cheaper clothing! $35 For a shirt just ain't working for me. I'll take skinny clearance rack for $3 please!
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    BULKING! Can't wait to have an excuse to eat all the calories.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Being able to buy the clothes I actually want, instead of settling for the ones that "work."
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Annr wrote: »
    I want to go into vintage stores and pick a dress off the rack and rock it. Women were so slim in 1940-50s!!

They had good foundation wear! I can't imagine wearing a full corselette everyday but I know my granmother did and my mum wore a girdle until she was married :-S
  • kennak47
    kennak47 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Being able to pick out and wear a cute bikini next summer.
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yeah, definitely the whole clothes thing mentioned many times above. I think just the general feeling better about myself. More confidence, NOT feeling like everyone is staring or snickering behind my back. It amazes me how differently people treat me already in my journey. At my heaviest it seemed like people would divert their eyes, I didn't get a thank you when I would hold the door open for people and seldom did anyone hold it for me. I actually get smiles from people now.
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Being a beast with any fun thing I put my mind to. Climbing, kayaking, backpacking, swimming, running, etc etc. I feel like the soft cushy exterior removes that beastly strength aspect haha. Also having the strength and endurance to be a great asset to a research team for internships or upon graduation.

Aaand I'd be lying if I didn't say I want to be able to walking into the room looking damn fine in some cute clothes with some rockin' muscles underneath it all. Haha.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I am really loving that I do not get sick as often. I'm a teacher, so it's important for me to be healthy.

I am so with you on the clothes aspect. For the first time ever, I was able to confidently try on a Halloween costume in a L, and had to have my fiancé go grab a M. Best part is, I actually felt cute in it instead of just "okay."
  • hi_imshaun
    hi_imshaun Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nicer clothes, confidence, and hopefully a girlfriend lol
  • RonnieLei
    RonnieLei Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    To get pregnant. The doctor said that weight loss would help. Kinda iffy on the thought because I have a sister in law that is at 315 and recently got pregnant, but whatever will help me and my husband is something worth trying.
    Plus I want cute clothes.
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Smaller shirts. When I fold laundry or have my daughter fold laundry, it's embarrassing to have my shirts look like ship sails.

I'll never wear a bikini, but I'm looking forward to not leaving such a huge butt print on the sand at the beach.

And having a smaller shadow. My husband and my kids will have these LONG SLIM shadows, and I look thinking how thin mine will look, and it still eclipses the sun. LOL!
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Running without anything flopping around, and without dying after a minute. Clothes for sure; second hand shops tend to not stock larger sizes (do people not donate?). Being more active over-all and feeling a lot more confident and strong!