FLUCTUATING WEIGHT

Options
I'm 19, female and 5'11". Have been obese all my life. Last December I decided to set a weight loss mission as a sort of early new year's goal and I have never looked back ever since. I started off at 241lbs and now am at 199lbs. My diet consisted of mainly lots of fruits and vegetables at the beginning and then I slowly incorporated protein into it. Now, i eat loads of protein and fruits and vegtables. Low on carb too.I drink 5 cups of green tea a day and at least 4 to 6 litres of water a day. At first, I as clueless about workouts and all so I would try random gym equipments. It was all trial and error and I managed to lose all these pounds. But now when I finally follow a strict regime ; cardio 3 times a week, weight training on specified body parts 3 times a week and one day for rest, the results show very slowly. It is really frustrating for someone whos been seeing progress almost every other day when i step on the weighing scale. Anyone out there who've been through the same? :/

Replies

• echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing all your food and counting every calorie?
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Weight loss slows down as you approach your ideal weight. That is normal and to be expected.

Your title says "fluctuating weight". That is normal too. Congratualtions on being a normal human being!

Do you track your food? How?