People Notice!!

Options
So previously in my weight loss journey the only people who have commented on my weight loss were family members, but yesterday at church I had FOUR people comment on the fact that I have lost weight!! It feels so awesome to know that other people are starting to notice! YAY!

Replies

• Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    It's the best feeling ever! Yay for you!!!!:smile::happy:
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It does feel great...I remember how I felt when total strangers that work in my office building noticed and mentioned it to me...

Way to go...You should feel very proud
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    I just have to say this: They aren't just starting to notice now. They've probably seen it for weeks. They are just SO impressed by your success that the are compelled to tell you.

So trust me - they've noticed!!
  • cdskates
    cdskates Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I'm happy for you!!!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I can't wait til people start noticing my loss too! Congratulations on 45 lbs lost!! That is amazing!! :)
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It sure motivates you to try harder!
  • flawedandfabulous
    Options
    It is always so wonderful when people notice and it gives you extra motivation to keep with what you are doing. But don't forget you can always get that same rush by looking in the mirror. You go girl!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!