Hey Yall! Im here looking for friends for support and motivation!!!! Way back when i was..

Chessie28804
Chessie28804 Posts: 78 Member
edited September 2015 in Introduce Yourself
215 lbs at my heaviest. This was years ago, after my son was born. It has been the hardest journey of my life!! I'm looking for new friends for some encouragement, venting, motivation, etc I would love to make some friends and see the transformations! People on here are doing amazing things!

Replies

• bubbex2
    bubbex2 Posts: 51 Member
    I'm in NC. Where are you?
  • Chessie28804
    I'm in Asheville. What about you?
  • lonewolf82007
    lonewolf82007 Posts: 9 Member
    215 lbs at my heaviest. This was years ago, after my son was born. It has been the hardest journey of my life!! I'm looking for new friends for some encouragement, venting, motivation, etc I would love to make some friends and see the transformations! People on here are doing amazing things!

I just started using the app again and giving it another try! Feel free to add me I'll be glad to offer support if you do the same! It is a struggle
  • Chessie28804
    Me too! I started not too long ago. It's hard for me to remember to log my food! Looking forward to encouraging and being encouraged!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Feel free to add me ...wishing you much success :)
  • kitkatbrat1978
    kitkatbrat1978 Posts: 7 Member
    Fell free to add me, I'm a mom who had a baby at 33 and is still battling my weight gain. I'll help motivate!
  • kitkatbrat1978
    kitkatbrat1978 Posts: 7 Member
    Me too! I started not too long ago. It's hard for me to remember to log my food! Looking forward to encouraging and being encouraged!

I find it's helpful to log my food for the next day since I plan all of my meals ahead of time anyway.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    You can do this. Stay strong! :)
  • Chessie28804

I find it's helpful to log my food for the next day since I plan all of my meals ahead of time anyway.

That's a good idea. I usually have an idea but not the whole dinner planned. My breakfast lunch is usually the same though
  • Chessie28804

Thanks! I'm down around 60, very happy. It was years and years ago that I was over 200. It was after my big, healthy baby was born. I can never go back.

btw, you look great!!!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member

Thanks! I'm down around 60, very happy. It was years and years ago that I was over 200. It was after my big, healthy baby was born. I can never go back.

btw, you look great!!!

Your attitude is fantastic :) You'll go far with that outlook.

Thank you so much! You've made my day!
  • Chessie28804
    Thanks!! I feel my best ever. Now that I'm active on here, it's completely different. yay for fitness pal

You really do! Keep up with the goal you are chasing. I wish I could do the blonde hair! But it doesn't work for me.
  • grumpytom23
    grumpytom23 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey there congrats on the progress, I'm new to this, started to use the app back years ago but didn't have discipline to log in calories. Since then I've ballooned another 35 lbs. started using the app again and have logged in 20 days in a row and have lost 8 lbs! Sounds like you doing great too would love to be to support buddy, it's all about changing habits.
  • Chessie28804
    Hey there congrats on the progress, I'm new to this, started to use the app back years ago but didn't have discipline to log in calories. Since then I've ballooned another 35 lbs. started using the app again and have logged in 20 days in a row and have lost 8 lbs! Sounds like you doing great too would love to be to support buddy, it's all about changing habits.

Congrats!!!! Keep it up and you'll be wondering what took me so long! haha!

I agree, changing habits is key and the hardest! lol It was a lot harder the first month then you just get used to it.
  • sartajd
    sartajd Posts: 2 Member
    Life gets to our best laid plans.... Somewhere life grabs us all by the b@//-.
    Happened too many times to remember, just started (again...reloaded) ... Day 2. Need to get better... Get back to how I used to be.. Better than what I used to be... A day at a time.. Everyday motivated... Inspired... Restarted this app.. Reaching out to provide the motivation... Let's go this time people.. It's only our mind.. Our mindset that's holding us all back... Refresh.. It's restarted.
    (Lol -- lots of re's)
  • Chessie28804
    Sounds to me you are already better than ever! You got this