A real eye opener...Size 24 to Size 10...

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
you know when you see the success stories in magazines or on TV and people are literally standing in one leg of their fat pants??? i have seriously never in my life either thought i was big enough in the past to be able to do this at my smallest or i would never get small enough to ever be able to do this.....

WELLLLLLL, i was wrong on both parts lol....at my biggest: 263lbs i wore a size 24 pants and an XXL top....currently i'm wearing 12s and i bought a pair of 10s this weekend which is what brought me to this post....

i knew i wanted to try on my old size 24 jeans sometime soon but just decided on saturday after a very happy afternoon buying a pair of size 10 skinny jean shorts from ny&co that i would grab the old pair off the shelf....well when i did, i also found a pair of jean shorts and a pair of khakis both in size 24 too.....i brought them down to the kitchen to show my husband...he grabbed my iphone and took some pics for me.....sooooo, without further ado, here they are....i can not believe i am posting pics showing my belly (i'm not done yet and there is much work to be done here, even considering a tummy tuck when i get to my goal) but i am just soooo amazed by the changes i HAD to share.......thanks for looking and please know that anything is possible....after seeing these pics i honestly believe that hard work does pay off...it might take time, almost 3 1/2 yrs for me so far to lose 75lbs, but those 75lbs are gone for good....i still have another 25-40lbs to get to my goal but i am constantly reevaluating as i go thru this process to get the best me....

1st pic is me wearing the size 24 jeans....
1a617885.jpg

2nd pic is me wearing the size 24 jean shorts....and yes i am standing in one leg lol...
d2376455.jpg

3rd pic is me wearing the navy size 24 khakis....
ea6d545f.jpg

4th pic is me wearing same pants but standing in one leg lol....
4d5388db.jpg

5th pic is me wearing new skinny jean shorts - size 10...little tight but i'm gonna wear them this summer for sure...
03caaf30.jpg

last pic is me wearing new sundress i bought when i got the shorts....it's a large - the medium fit but was a bit too short for me and hugged my body a little too much for right now :)
ee746894.jpg

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    CONGRADS!!!
  • HOPEful27
    HOPEful27 Posts: 56
    Options
    You look wonderful. You have done an amazing job, thanks for sharing the results!!!
  • Becky_LaBelle
    Becky_LaBelle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm really proud of the work you've put into your journey thus far. Way to go. You look great.
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great work!!!
  • nickyb632
    nickyb632 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing!!
  • Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    Awesome ~ how fun!! Congratulations :)
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! You look amazing and all you hard work shows!!!
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Congrats losing all that weight :D
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! Those are some phenomenal results from all your hard work! Great job!
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You are such a STAR!!!
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! thanks for sharing :)
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Ahhh the big shorts look like a skirt!! lol! Congratulations, fantastic job so far! :)
  • Inspiredtobe
    Inspiredtobe Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on getting to size 10, that is a huge success right there (:
  • gldnhthr
    gldnhthr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!!
  • cdpollreis
    cdpollreis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to GO!!! That's so awesome!! Congrats :):):)
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an insperation im a size 24 at the mo and seeing that you have done it has realy spured me on.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and I looove that dress!!
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Look damn good girl! Way to go!!!!!
  • mrsfeuer
    mrsfeuer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Those size 24 shorts look like you can make 2 skirts with them! one with each leg!

Nice job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!