Trying to loose it

Options
Names Cassi. 21 y/o house wife and a mom of one.
Gained 30 lbs during my pregnancy and did nothing at all to loose it. Now, I'm planning to expand my family but I first want to get my stomach a little smaller. I'm also trying to get into my fitness more because my husband is not so fit either. I want to be a family who, for the most part, is healthy and active. I want to be able to enjoy the outdoors with my kids in the future.

Replies

• pearsonmatt675
    pearsonmatt675 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Cassi
    I know how hard it is with a family. I'd love to help you to achieve your goal?
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Cassi! :)
    You sound as though you have a really positive outlook on life and know exactly how you want to be, good for you. I hope MFP is useful for you! Wishing you the best of look achieving your goals!
  • Dog25Lover
    Dog25Lover Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP peeps. JUST saw these. I'm still getting a little used to the app and all...but yes! Any help works. I made me a motivational poster and I'm really eager to cross off that 180 off and then later that 175.

And yes, being home all day with no car sucks and my little one keeps me up cleaning after her lol

I want it. I want to be healthy and eat healthier. I know I can do it. I know we can do it!

Best wishes to both of you