I am struggeling with my confidence - need additional supporters...

Options
I assure you that I'm a good inspiration - easier to inspire you than myself :-)

Replies

• Marinemomm
    Marinemomm Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    We all got your back!!
  • TheViking48
    TheViking48 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • pedrolaroque
    pedrolaroque Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey man I'm here for support.
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    We're all here to help. Maybe you can try reading the success blogs and see if that'll help keep the motivation going.
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Honestly I think in one way or another we all feel like this. Think of 1 positive feature about urself every morning
  • keyshas83
    keyshas83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    We got you here at MFP!!! We all have are ups and downs but were going to get thorough this!!!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    What are you lacking confidence about?
  • Chessie28804
    Chessie28804 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You've got this. You have already started and doing it!! CONGRATS!!! Don't give up. As I like to remember is the only person to impress is yourself.
  • TheViking48
    TheViking48 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • myusernameisMarie
    Options
    Here's a thought for tomorrow: You are not fat. You just aren't. You HAVE fat. You also have fingernails. You are not fingernails. We are working on decreasing our fat. Im also working on growing my fingernails. One day at a time. Friend me!
  • mlcollins89
    mlcollins89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Here's a thought for tomorrow: You are not fat. You just aren't. You HAVE fat. You also have fingernails. You are not fingernails. We are working on decreasing our fat. Im also working on growing my fingernails. One day at a time. Friend me!

I like this!
  • Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options

Excellent. ☺