2 years later...original goal met (135lbs gone) PICS included. Still working

Options

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    <3 Beautiful Momma, <3 beautiful babies! You look very pretty, though I think you've always been beautiful ;)

Proud of all that hard work you've been doing with twins yet...Go you!!!! <3
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    spacelump wrote: »
    Okay, seriously...I was looking and wondering where you were in the after pics. I thought maybe you had posted of a friend and you were somewhere in the background. You entirely look like a new person!

I'm so happy for your accomplishments. You really are inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

I agree.... the babies got bigger and Mommy got tinier! ;)
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an accomplishment. You're glowing and you look younger. Also, your babies are adorable.
  • melissasue0317
    melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an accomplishment. You're glowing and you look younger. Also, your babies are adorable.
    Haha, love the younger! My 30s have been pretty great so far, just turned 32.
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Plump2FitPanaQT
    Plump2FitPanaQT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats!!
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    <3 Beautiful Momma, <3 beautiful babies! You look very pretty, though I think you've always been beautiful ;)

Proud of all that hard work you've been doing with twins yet...Go you!!!! <3

What a sweet thing to say! :)
  • jennlindorff
    jennlindorff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 1.5 year old b/g twins and this is truly an inspiration! You look wonderful! From my very heaviest (260) I have lost 30 lbs and I feel so much better! I can only imagine what another 30 will bring. You must feel amazing being able to chase your toddlers around! How did you do it? Any mantras keep you going through double the temper tantrums and urges to just have a giant sugary coffee? :) So happy for you and your family!
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You look great
  • becky53012
    becky53012 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Go girl! What an awesome job! Congratulations on a healthy new you ♡
  • 123juliaj123
    123juliaj123 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You were always beautiful but now it shines through, you have done an amazing job and your family must be so proud of you.

Well done the change is just dramatic and wonderful
  • Suhrah623
    Suhrah623 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • melissasue0317
    Options
    I'm a mother of 1.5 year old b/g twins and this is truly an inspiration! You look wonderful! From my very heaviest (260) I have lost 30 lbs and I feel so much better! I can only imagine what another 30 will bring. You must feel amazing being able to chase your toddlers around! How did you do it? Any mantras keep you going through double the temper tantrums and urges to just have a giant sugary coffee? :) So happy for you and your family!

The tantrums are no joke lol! Just wait it out and try not to engage into it, they'll calm. Otherwise then you'll have one mad bc the other one is mad. I feel night and days different, I have so much more energy which is definitely needed.

I truly think of my food and journey all day. Its exhausting. But I try to keep pushing. I do indulge when needed and Sometimes when I really don't need to, but attempt to get back to healthy soon after.

Life is chaotic and throws you hurdles along the way. If I have a bad meal, day, week, etc. I know what my long term goal needs to be and that's forever. Forever for me living better, forever to teach my children to appreciate what is around them, and forever to enjoy every second I am blessed to have with them.

In the words of the amazing Joe Dirt, 'Life's a garden, Dig it'
  • writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • melissasue0317
    Options
    https://www.gofundme.com/healthytwinmom Vain? Selfish? Idk, but throwing it out to the world :)
  • melissasue0317
    Options
    maintaining now 6 months
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Wow you look younger. Congratulations! Excellent weight loss
  • melissasue0317
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • Lallen377
    Lallen377 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!