Looking for friends with open diaries

Options

Replies

• lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    If you look at my diary, don't be shocked if I drink whipping cream at the end the day if my calories are too low and I've already eaten all my yummy carbs up. #lowcarbflu
  • erikasunglao
    erikasunglao Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ive got an open diary! Add me up! :)
  • wowser5
    wowser5 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. It drives me crazy when it is private. Add me
  • Dawnsiebugg
    Dawnsiebugg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Very few of my friends have open diaries like I do. Please add me! I would love to see what yummy things others are eating and being successful in their journey.
  • jaywirth88
    jaywirth88 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Please add me!!! The more people to hold me accountable, the better!
  • csjef5
    csjef5 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    my diary is open to friends. I have lost 30 kg since April last year, few kg to goal weight. I am new here in need of friends. You are free to add me as friend.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I have mine open to everyone on MFP. Being able to see what people are eating (especially those on lower calories than me!) gives me new ideas.

Just ignore August 1st if you look at mine. It's ok to eat 6000 calories now and then! :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    My diary is open .... I am carb cycling but you are more than welcome to look at it .....Feel free to add me ...wishing you much success :)
  • Florida_Superstar
    Florida_Superstar Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to browse or add me as a friend. Last week I was out of the country with spotty data, so missed some logging. Other than that I'm very consistent and accurate.
  • Steve4239
    Steve4239 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me 25days now logged
  • biodigit
    biodigit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    BekahC1980 wrote: »
    Well a lot of the reason most people keep it private is because people critize quite often when they don't like what a person is doing.

I don't think I've really seen anyone criticize anyone on the way they eat, maybe they'll make suggestion as I do, but other than that most of the MFP folks are really nice about how they approach others with respect to their diaries.

• hikingnotdying
    hikingnotdying Posts: 18 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Yup, open for everyone. Trying to eat 1800 and half of whatever exercise calories runkeeper comes up with, not the walking around the flat expenditure. Trying to cut on eating bread and pastries, not specifically doing a low carb, but just to stay within the calories and those really haven't helped before

Going fairly well this far, but wouldn't mind some more action on here. Even better if you're in the starting stages of strength training, I'll be getting to that hopefully soon enough (when the gym finally decides to open)
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My diary is open as well! Always looking for friends with an open diary to give me some ideas for meals!
  • sunshinelover9
    sunshinelover9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for food ideas. Add me :)
  • Leslierussell4134
    Leslierussell4134 Posts: 376 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Mine is open, we can be friends. I have a 140 day streak going, but had a 2 month knee injury that slowed me down. But!! I am determined to not gain this holiday season, in fact I want to lose another 8 lbs before Halloween to wear my sexy bunny costume!! We'll do it together!
  • halleyucaldwell
    halleyucaldwell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I log every day. I don't eat "clean" unless something falls on the floor or is a fresh fruit or vegetable, then I'll wash it under running water first.
  • WickedZombieQueen
    Options
    Mine is open, feel free to add me! Always looking for more support and food ideas.
  • marthapie2
    marthapie2 Posts: 12 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I think having an open diary is what keeps me the most accountable! Like "oh no, if I eat this cookie, that'll put me over and everyone else will see it!" :blush:

Anyone feel free to add me! I like seeing what other people eat too.
  • tdr82
    tdr82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. But be aware I'm in Australia. I have noticed some differences in food eaten with what people in America, but then again it's always good to learn.