HUGE VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!

Options
so my coach and i wanted me to loose 10lbs in 1 month... today marks month 1 and i've only lost 7.8 pounds. i'm happy about this, BUT listen to this!

i have been on this journey for a MONTH, that's all!! and two weeks ago, my coach measured me and told me I had lost 3.5 pounds in 2 weeks!! i was ECSTATIC!! Today she took my measurements again... and ... i honestly still have a hard time believing this... i've LOST 13.5 INCHES in 2 weeks!!!! so 17.5 IN 1 MONTH!!! Holy cow!!!!!!! I couldn't possibly be more dumbfounded and happy at the same time!!!

Replies

• tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I am proud of you!!!! Congrats! Keep it up. :heart:
  • molyowsk
    molyowsk Posts: 17
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Keep up the great work!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    woop woop ^-^
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Good for you :) What are you doing for exercises or training?
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    thank you all!!!

as for exercise, the first 2 weeks i didn't at all!! i just ate right by following the food pyramid plan my coach laid out for me!

these last two weeks, all Ive done for exercise is i mowed the lawn 2 times, but the last 2 days i played tennis and went swimming, that's it!! I also made sure i hit my 64 ounces of water every day, that's important!!
  • jenkins1103
    jenkins1103 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome..I think the inches are more to be proud of then the numbers on the scale..Keep up the good work. I am sure seeing those inches gone makes you want to keep going and reach your goal..
  • brittaney10811
    Options
    the inches made me not even fret that i didn't get my weight goal for the month, because i never even DREAMED it was possible to loose those numbers!! besides, 7.8 pounds in a month is nothing to sneeze at, i'm very happy!! i think loosing at just under 2 pounds a week is a great number, it's not like i'm loosing it so fast that it's temporary and i'll bounce right back to where i was... it's a healthy rate to loose! I'm extremely happy!!
  • meinco
    meinco Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    That IS awesome! Same thing happened to me. First week I lost 12ish lbs and about 3.5...2 weeks later only down an additional 3 lbs or so but I lose 14.5"! I am soooo glad I measured first or I am sure I would have been frustrated! It is amazing that sometimes the lbs don't come off as fast as the inches do!
  • brittaney10811
    Options
    as long as the inches keep coming off i'm ok with whatever the scale says, i just won't get on it! haha .... i honestly cannot believe it, i really didn't think that was humanly possible without lipo or being on Biggest Loser, haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!