Been on a physical body mission!

Options
I have 3/4 months to get to my goal! My husband is currently over seas and I have been working out and toning up. I have two beautiful kids, but kids don't make your body necessary look beautiful haha I am trying to tone and get that stomach in shape! I have done Insanity and T25. I am now working out with workout routines at home with weights and resistance bands. And will start Insanity again next month. We can do this! "Get Fit or Get Out" , Shaun T

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    It's great to see you are determined :)

Why have you given yourself 3/4 months to reach your goal? It's fantastic to set yourself mini targets but I worry you'll put yourself under unnecessary pressure when you are already doing so well! Remember, this is for the long-term so take as long as you need. Baby steps are a really great way to get through this. Wishing you the best of luck and congratulations on your success so far.
  • jenniferconaway25
    Options
    My husband is deployed and I have been doing good so far. But want to be better for his return. I plan to keep working out once he returns for sure. But making a time table goal to keep myself on track and give me no excuses to stop.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    My husband is deployed and I have been doing good so far. But want to be better for his return. I plan to keep working out once he returns for sure. But making a time table goal to keep myself on track and give me no excuses to stop.

Good for you - well done and best of luck! :)