mmmm creamers...

Options
Can you believe how amazing coffee creamer is now? I ran out and had to run to the grocery store this morning and HOLY MOLY there are choices!!! All those amazing starbucks flavors are creamers...so you better believe I am sipping my own gingerbread latte right now. And yep you also better believe that tomorrow it will be a pumpkin spice latte...How about a HIGE FIVE to creamers, am I right??? Oh, and good morning people!!

Replies

• earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Just a splash of 1/2 and 1/2 in my coffee makes me happy. many of the flavored creamers actually mask the taste of the coffee.
  • andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Put some creamer on your cereal. I'm sure it will be orgasmic for you.
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Woah....woah...you DO NOT mess with the perfection that is milk...and cereal. EVER.
  • andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    :D Looks like I struck a nerve...
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    A latte with your boo berry?
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    I am going to go ahead and say that you are a genius!!!! Boo Berry Latte????
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    I did google it!!!! And you know what came up??? The results to the Emmys last night so either you are trying to link me to Emmy results....OR...I may have actually typed in Emmy Results and not Hydrogenated Fats....
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I love my coffee creamer.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    It loves you too!!!
  • devilwhiterose
    Options
    Sometimes...I get fancy and put a little redi-whip on top. I feel like I'm really sticking it to the man that is Starbucks.
  • DanniB423
    Options
    Catscats222 also says everyone who owns a kitchen aid is obese. Was that on google too?
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    oooh you need to then call out your name loudly and say your drink...just like starbucks...and then kinda do a coy like smile to yourself...maybe an internal high five!!!
  • DanniB423
    Options
    oooh you need to then call out your name loudly and say your drink...just like starbucks...and then kinda do a coy like smile to yourself...maybe an internal high five!!!

Lol!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I love my coffee just with half and half (although I've switched to the 5% light; can't tell a difference but I'll still have half and half if I'm out) and a sweetener. Nothing will make me give up my morning coffee made the way I like it!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    vanilla cream in my coffee YUM and Good Morning Ilovecereal
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    good morning!
  • devilwhiterose
    Options

I have to mispronounce my name to REALLY make it count.

Jeannette.

"Janet?!"
    "Janelle?!"
    "Jeanne-ette?"
    "Jane-ett?"

My faves.
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    some still have hydrogenated oils/ trans fats
    INGREDIENTS: WATER, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (HIGH OLEIC SOYBEAN AND/OR HIGH OLEIC CANOLA), AND LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE)**, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, MONOAND DIGLYCERIDES, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN. CONTAINS: A MILK DERIVATIVE.
    (pretty much an anti-eating clean food)
    You'd be the life of a party..."don't eat that! It's full of blah blah blah....and you'll develop cancer and die!!" You should change your handle to "prophet of doom"

I buy unsweetened vanilla coffee mate but wish I had those gingerbread and pumpkin spice ones you speak of!
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    @devilwhiterose ....so wait...you have to tell us how to say it then...is it JEAN Net????.... @lulucitron ....prophet of doom??? You know someone is going to be all over that as a band name...and 2 years you will be like WTF I came up with that!!!!