Anyone wanna join me?

Options
I am going to try & start Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred tonight. Would anyone like to do the same? Post back here everyday or everyweek with results or just to chat about how its going. Will post our starting weight & measurements then when 30 days comes will post our results? :bigsmile:

I will post my measurements tonight, gotta find my tape ... feel free to add me as a friend, so we can stay in touch :flowerforyou:

Replies

• thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have really been wanting to do this, but have been so caught up in running that I haven't. So, I think I will get it tonight, do it in the mornings, and run in the evenings. So, unless something happens tonight where I can't get it, I will start it with you!
  • ZannahDia
    ZannahDia Posts: 65
    Options
    I totally would, but i'm still waiting for mine to come in the mail. Probably won't be here until next week :/
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have really been wanting to do this, but have been so caught up in running that I haven't. So, I think I will get it tonight, do it in the mornings, and run in the evenings. So, unless something happens tonight where I can't get it, I will start it with you!

AWESOME!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SUCCESSISMINEIN09
    Options
    I will join you!

I have been thinking about doing the 30 day shred for some time now! Having an accountability partner will help!

That is if I can find in a store tonight!!!
  • faithNlove212
    Options
    I totally would, but i'm still waiting for mine to come in the mail. Probably won't be here until next week :/

Still join us! Just put down you started a week late :)
  • faithNlove212
    Options

Still join us! Just put down you started a week late :flowerforyou:
  • amy29fan
    amy29fan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I have bowling tonight, but I need to get back on track....
  • faithNlove212
    Options
    I will join you!

I have been thinking about doing the 30 day shred for some time now! Having an accountability partner will help!

Awesome! Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • faithNlove212
    Options
    Count me in. I have bowling tonight, but I need to get back on track....
    WELCOME! :flowerforyou:
  • rosieef
    rosieef Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ooh, me!! I ordered it online today, and it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow so I'll be a day late!!
  • faithNlove212
    Options
    Ooh, me!! I ordered it online today, and it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow so I'll be a day late!!

OK SOUNDS GOOD! WELCOME! :flowerforyou:
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    I would like to join also:smile: I started today...I will post my weight and measurments tonight! Anyone who want to add me as a friend I would love the motivation and support:smile:
  • ashleyinthestars
    ashleyinthestars Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    hmmm, I have been debating on doing this for awhile, and like somebody above me said, having accountability partners may just be the motivation I need!

It was actually the very first workout I did when I was at my largest (I apparently had a death wish, lol) so it *should* be much easier to get through now, minus the knee issues (carried much too much weight for far too long :( )

I'm going to be brave and say, count me in!
  • SUCCESSISMINEIN09
    Options
    123039.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

How do add the SW,CW, Goal etc...do you type that every time?
  • faithNlove212
    Options
    I would like to join also:smile: I started today...I will post my weight and measurments tonight! Anyone who want to add me as a friend I would love the motivation and support:smile:

AWESOME! WELCOME! :flowerforyou:
  • faithNlove212
    Options
    123039.png

Go to community then signature, its where the code is for your weight loss box
  • faithNlove212
    Options
    hmmm, I have been debating on doing this for awhile, and like somebody above me said, having accountability partners may just be the motivation I need!

It was actually the very first workout I did when I was at my largest (I apparently had a death wish, lol) so it *should* be much easier to get through now, minus the knee issues (carried much too much weight for far too long :( )

I'm going to be brave and say, count me in!

YAY! WELCOME! :flowerforyou:
  • SUCCESSISMINEIN09
    Options
    123039.png

Go to community then signature, its where the code is for your weight loss box

Thank you!
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started on Saturday but already missed a day so will be on track wth you ;)
  • faithNlove212
    Options
    I started on Saturday but already missed a day so will be on track wth you ;)

GREAT! WELCOME! :flowerforyou: