Hello my name is Mallory and I'm ready to get a sexy body!

Options
Hey everyone on MFP! I'm brand new and starting my whole new life style tomorrow! I'm sick and tired of being the bigger one out of all my friends, so I have decided to begin my new and healthy life tomorrow! Made my account today so I could get some new friends on here to help me with my weight loss journey. :happy: I'm so ready to have an amazing body by the end of summer, and to actually enjoy my last year of highschool with not being concerned about how other people look at me. I would love to make friends on here too for motivation! :smile: My fitness plan is set at a 40/40/20 Carbs:Protein:Fat ratio. CAN'T WAIT FOR MY SEXY BODY! :laugh:

Replies

• vodkaswigger
    vodkaswigger Posts: 467
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, its a great site for support and motivation, you,ll have that sexy body before you know it. Feel free to add me as a friend amanda xx
  • my1lastchance
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! This is a great place to help you reach your goals. Feel free to add me.
  • Balfour35
    Balfour35 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello! Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Mallory too!! :) Don't meet too many Mallorys!
    Welcome to MFP!
    You'll see that this works if you stick with it!
    Feel free to add me!
  • amysuemartin718
    amysuemartin718 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. THis site is amazing and I love the phone app.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • cheeezybee
    cheeezybee Posts: 10
    Options
    Woo woo for sexy bodies!! Haha!

I bid you the best of luck! Also it seems we started on the same day! Go us!

Your goals are so commendable! I just graduated highschool, and I can only reflect on how much better my Senior Year would have been if I would have taken care of myself! Alas, I didn't, but It's time for college, and I am going to start fighting that Freshman 15 now!

I am here for ya, if you're looking for some support!