What is something you're looking forward to as you drop weight?

Options

Replies

• OsricTheKnight
    OsricTheKnight Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    For me I have annoying allergy symptoms that make every morning a mess. I know these go away at around 185, from prior experience. The first time I experienced that it was a total suprise - I'd never realized that waking up sniffling and needing to blow my nose 10 times was due to my weight!

Osric
  • Chessie28804
    Chessie28804 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Being fearless in a bathing suit
  • Chessie28804
    Options
    HIIT_MAN wrote: »
    I want to rock climb. I hike alot now to get my cardio in and i see so many things to climb If only I just drop a few more pounds.

I applaud you!!! I m scared just watching people do that!!
  • Chessie28804
    Options
    I am looking forward to NOT getting lectured by my dad every week about my weight.

Also the clothes things. You would think with how much extra they charge for plus size, the clothes would at least be made to last... @nyponbell I believe the reason you cannot find clothes second hand is because the plus-size clothing options are crap quality.

I'm Sorry your dad gives you a hard time :( you have already accomplished a lot! You look great keep up the good work!!! Remember the only person to impress is yourself <3
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Dating. I've put on hold that until I reach goal weight.
  • fatfrank44
    fatfrank44 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Annr wrote: »
    I want to go into vintage stores and pick a dress off the rack and rock it. Women were so slim in 1940-50s!!

THIS.. in the 1940s anything over a 27/ 28 waist was 'volup'!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Getting back my confidence...
  • LuckyLys
    LuckyLys Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @ILikeToMoveIt - omg FALLOUT SQUEE

And I agree 1000%
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Not feeling self conscious in my dance class. All the other girls are size 4-8... I'm an 16/18 right now. I still enjoy the class, it just messes with my confidence when I start watching myself in the mirror next to some of them.
  • LuckyLys
    Options
    @Jessyd76 - I'll tell you what my ex told me: at least you know it works because you can see the results they have doing it! Try to see it as where you'll be eventually rather than feeling bad that it's not where you are now.
  • sbmcm
    sbmcm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Being healthy and strong and confident -- not constantly afraid of hurting myself with physical activities...And being able to buy clothes!
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    @Jessyd76 - I'll tell you what my ex told me: at least you know it works because you can see the results they have doing it! Try to see it as where you'll be eventually rather than feeling bad that it's not where you are now.

Thank you!!! Great way to think about it! :)
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    sbmcm wrote: »
    Being healthy and strong and confident -- not constantly afraid of hurting myself with physical activities...And being able to buy clothes!

Not hurting myself is a big one. I just hope goal weight will take enough of the burden off to let me be really free. I don't have as much to lose as I once did by any means, but that extra really holds me back as far as my knees and spine are concerned.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Wearing the jeans and dress I bought a few months ago..jeans didn't make it past my butt, and the dress fit, but you could see everything....
  • kirstywillia
    kirstywillia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to buying some sexy lingerie and flaunting my new bod to my fiance without feeling so self conscious of how I look haha! It will be done!
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to buying some sexy lingerie and flaunting my new bod to my fiance without feeling so self conscious of how I look haha! It will be done!

:) You can do it!
  • viktorija32
    viktorija32 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would like to look nice in pictures.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I also would like to look better in pictures, and feel stonger and healthy and toned up.
    I think maybe there aren't many larger clothes in thrift stores is maybe because people are holding on to them, they are used to their weight going up and down every few years and keep them. I am getting rid of all mine. I would also like to feel more confident with myself.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    DIAMONDS!!!! eeeerrrr... I will deserve those right?
  • LuckyLys
    Options
    @RoseTheWarrior - well I don't see why not

Put all your junk food money into jewelry!