Looking for friends and motivators! Add me :)

Options
Hi I'm 33 in the uk and starting my weight loss journey, I would like to make friends and get motivation from others, so please feel free to add me and we can help each other out :)

Replies

• shelby5711
    shelby5711 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll add you :). Welcome!
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends to motivate me as well so lets motivate one another :smiley:
  • blwillia
    blwillia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends too....most of the people who were in my circle have dropped off....add me too. :D
  • robyndobyn3
    robyndobyn3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i need all the motivation I can get! Sent friend requests!
  • lisaab27
    lisaab27 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends seem to have stopped logging in. Everyone please add me too.
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK also. Feel free to add me :)
  • Joannie1987
    Joannie1987 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need friends :0) please add me everyone xx
  • sueconvery7
    sueconvery7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am not new but I am one of those trying to lose a bit of weight and adopt a better, healthier way of eating. I just lost 38 lbs and gained back 5. I visited a friend who makes this salad. Since seeing what she uses and finding out besides the fact that I like salad this one provides a huge satisfaction in crunch. I had not really thought about how satisfying crunch is to me. This is the power salad I make. I begin with several lettuces, spinach, then I add carrots, almonds, green peppers, celery, saurkrawt, sunflower seeds, blue berries or some berry, ginger, garlic, etc. This salad is huge and provides a lot of crunch along with good protein. About 11 grams of protein without any meat or eggs, so this is why I call it a power salad. Fix items ahead of time so all you do is get them out and put them in without any prep. I have made my own dressing with olive oil and lime and spices that I like. I have also used a prepared dressing. Both are delicious.