Support, encouragement, weekly weigh-in...

Options
MsMarlaJean
MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
If that sounds good to you, come join this group:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/108848-weigh-in-wednesday

It's not a huge commitment group, basically we are there to chat about our health stuff, menu plans, workouts, life in general...all you gotta do is "weigh in" once a week on Wednesdays. We'd love to welcome you!

Replies

• Libbyjoan
    Libbyjoan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am game
  • andrajp
    andrajp Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need accountability, I'm in!
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I will join the group if you move the weigh in date to Thursday! Wednesday's don't work for me at all at the moment.
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    I will join the group if you move the weigh in date to Thursday! Wednesday's don't work for me at all at the moment.

Well how about you just come and post on Thursday! :wink: I'd have to find a new group banner photo and everything, but you're more than welcome to post a day after!

Libbyjoan wrote: »
    I am game

YAY! See you there!

andrajp wrote: »
    I need accountability, I'm in!

Me too!

• cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna send you a friend request so you can remind me the first couple weeks, but I'm in!
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    I'm gonna send you a friend request so you can remind me the first couple weeks, but I'm in!

Got it! sounds good! :smile:
  • jodynreid555
    jodynreid555 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like yo join. Will you add me?
  • jodyedgar87
    jodyedgar87 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Lets do it!
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    I would like yo join. Will you add me?

Hi Jody! click on the link above and it will take you to the group, then click the button that says "join group"
  • sandee257
    sandee257 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Plz send me an invite
  • traceylyn68
    traceylyn68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options

It's not a huge commitment group, basically we are there to chat about our health stuff, menu plans, workouts, life in general...all you gotta do is "weigh in" once a week on Wednesdays. We'd love to welcome you!
    sandee257 wrote: »
    Plz send me an invite

• traceylyn68
    Options
    Hi i would like to join your group,im new at this posting,wed is a good day for me.im extremely over weight and need the support.
  • walterskh
    walterskh Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Kim. I just re-started after many months being off the radar. I would like to be part of this group. I will be 50 in 2 months which is really bothering me....but I have 2 great daughters/sons-in-laws and 2 beautiful grandchildren 15 months and 4 months...my DH is supportive, but gets so tired of the "ok, this week I am trying...". He knows I try, but give up very quickly. It is just the two of us at home now, but he is a Type 1 diabetic, so needs to eat pretty balanced thru-out the day, but at night....we can't just do a salad/lean protein and I run out of ideas quickly on getting him the balance he needs with the lowest number of calories for me. He is also disabled and doesn't drive anymore so I balance working full-time, and "life". :neutral: I know planning is key...but would love to get some ideas. I am unfortunately the type if I don't see results quickly, I give up. Even though I know as I get older my metabolism slows down.
  • traceylyn68
    Options
    walterskh wrote: »
    Hi, I am Kim. I just re-started after many months being off the radar. I would like to be part of this group. I will be 50 in 2 months which is really bothering me....but I have 2 great daughters/sons-in-laws and 2 beautiful grandchildren 15 months and 4 months...my DH is supportive, but gets so tired of the "ok, this week I am trying...". He knows I try, but give up very quickly. It is just the two of us at home now, but he is a Type 1 diabetic, so needs to eat pretty balanced thru-out the day, but at night....we can't just do a salad/lean protein and I run out of ideas quickly on getting him the balance he needs with the lowest number of calories for me. He is also disabled and doesn't drive anymore so I balance working full-time, and "life". :neutral: I know planning is key...but would love to get some ideas. I am unfortunately the type if I don't see results quickly, I give up. Even though I know as I get older my metabolism slows down.

• traceylyn68
    Options
    I keep pressing that quote sorry.im new at writing.i have health issues to .i have a cat named skyler.im 47 just turn sept 1st. Im not to much younger than u.i really focusing on today just do good today then tomorrow do the same,one day at time. Do we post our weight each week?
  • jfrye85
    jfrye85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    @jfrye85 and @traceylyn68 YAY! I just sent you both invites to the group, but if you click on the blue link above in the first post of this thread it will take you to the group and you just have to click the green button that says "join group" see you there!
  • MsMarlaJean
    Options
    @sandee257 Sorry I missed yours I just sent you and invite also! :smile: