Anything Is possible, when you put your mind to it !

I'm new to fit pal I'm loving it so far
mostly because I didn't realize how grazing adds up to so many calories.TRACKING my food is going to be way helpful!!
I'm in my 40s and it's not as easy as it was in my 30s I have lost 80 pounds before I know I am capable with diet & exercise!!!
The struggle is real but hard work does pay off.
Wishing everyone the best

Replies

• ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Keep calm and workout on is what i say.....am I right??? Honestly that's the first time I've ever said it but it seems to fit with your rockstar post.
  • GoodVibes71
    GoodVibes71 Posts: 21 Member
    Ok ilovecerel1982 Pic is not the best ! It's just most recent-
  • ilovecereal1982
    My pic isn't the best? ??? It's all I got!!
  • GoodVibes71
    You appear to be pretty fit why are u on here ?
  • playspretty
    playspretty Posts: 7 Member
    Fit people want to track calories and maintain goals too........
  • ilovecereal1982
    And filters on cameras are great!!! I'm trying to tone it up now...probably lose about 10 lbs and just in general get some flipping sweeeet ideas on how to stay healthy!!!
  • dannywallis
    dannywallis Posts: 5 Member
    I agree with playspretty, MFP works for everyone. I am a personal trainer and I love it! For me personally it's less about the overal calorie count and more about the nutritional balance of the macronutrients. I love the visual nature of the macro graph that summarises your day.
  • GoodVibes71
    I agree with playspretty, MFP works for everyone. I am a personal trainer and I love it! For me personally it's less about the overal calorie count and more about the nutritional balance of the macronutrients. I love the visual nature of the macro graph that summarises your day.

Much agreed !!
    I'm learning all the time
    Especially with age it gets a little more complicated-
  • GoodVibes71
    And filters on cameras are great!!! I'm trying to tone it up now...probably lose about 10 lbs and just in general get some flipping sweeeet ideas on how to stay healthy!!!
    I'm addicted to filters ...
    Yes this has some great community comments .
    I will definitely be checking in frequently-
    Have a great day
  • GoodVibes71
    Lol -maybe this pic is better