Mike & Molly

Options
2»

Replies

• Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. What network does it come on? What is it about?
    I'm in Canada and it's on CTV here.
  • jambs5
    jambs5 Posts: 114
    Options
    One of my favorite Monday night CBS shows.
  • Daisy_May
    Options
    I was so happy when they got renewed, I heard they were almost cancelled, I would have been CRUSHED!
  • kailyamie
    kailyamie Posts: 130
    Options
    My husband and I watch it and it's great!! Melissa McCarthy is like my favorite actress.... my husband and I are big time Gilmore Girls fans too!! I've read some really great articles about Melissa McCarthy and interviews and she is the real deal ... she's like "I'm here, I'm not skinny, I'm happy - deal with it" and she's married to some big time movie director too! GO figure! It's not always about being super thin in life. :) She has a great attitude and I just love her.
  • Daisy_May
    Options
    I haven't seen it yet but I heard it was great and that the weight isn't the show. My question is--How long will it be before the show is on top and the main actors start losing weight. I don't blame them of course if I had the money to have a chef and a trainer I wouldn't be on MFP I am sure. I just hate when it's because of fame not because of want. Do you get me?
    I don't think that will happen, The woman who plays Molly was on Gilmore Girls for a very long time and did well I'm sure and she never lost weight. She's also in Bridesmaids, she's HILLARIOUS!

I pretty much cried laughing so hard at some of her lines in Bridesmaids. Ahh, Air Marshal Bob.
    I just read her Bio online and it appears air marshal Bob is her real life husband!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    Loved this show from the very beginning. This summer is going to be so long without new ones on Monday nights.
  • julielynnc
    julielynnc Posts: 14
    Options
    I like the show for having a more realistic body image than most.

However, I think Mike treats Molly like crap a lot of the time, and she just makes a put out face and deals with it. That pisses me off.
  • Daisy_May
    Options

However, I think Mike treats Molly like crap a lot of the time, and she just makes a put out face and deals with it. That pisses me off.
    I don't see that at all, I think they are trying to put him across as the big dumb guy, like he doesn't realize he's being an idiot.
  • julielynnc
    julielynnc Posts: 14
    Options

I don't see that at all, I think they are trying to put him across as the big dumb guy, like he doesn't realize he's being an idiot.

Yeah, but why would she stay with an idiot? Why would anyone?
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I love that show! It is hilarious!

ditto!