HELLO EVERYONE

Options
I am 27 years old my current weight is 190lbs. I have set dream weight loss goal of 130 pounds that would be the best ever, but I have decided to take things slow, so I want to get to atleast 160lbs by next year.
Nothing is impossible when you set your mind to it, so I will work hard to get these weights off of me once and for all, so I ask for the motivation of fitness pal friends to help me along the way to get where I need to to be.... Thanks!

Replies

• viktorija32
    viktorija32 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to loose 13kg so could do with some motivation too. I just started dieting again..and hopefully this time I will succeed.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    CHANGE YOUR MIND.....CHANGE YOUR BODY. Lets do this! I'm very modivated and feeling better being accountable on here, and in my reality. Its nice to end the day on a high note. (singing a high note like in a Mel Brooks movie...) Add me if you wish ta.
  • jmarchante24
    jmarchante24 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to loose 13kg so could do with some motivation too. I just started dieting again..and hopefully this time I will succeed.

Hello, well we can definately help each other i know i will be needing it :smiley:

• jmarchante24
    Options
    Annr wrote: »
    CHANGE YOUR MIND.....CHANGE YOUR BODY. Lets do this! I'm very modivated and feeling better being accountable on here, and in my reality. Its nice to end the day on a high note. (singing a high note like in a Mel Brooks movie...) Add me if you wish ta.

WE CAN DO THIS :D I JUST ADDED YOU

• Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    oooh awesome sauce!! I just did a mental cartwheel in my brain..heehee..:-)
  • jmarchante24
    Options
    ;)
    Annr wrote: »
    oooh awesome sauce!! I just did a mental cartwheel in my brain..heehee..:-)

• MrsSgtBerger
    MrsSgtBerger Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 160 and I originally started over 300. Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it!!
  • jmarchante24
    Options
    My current weight is 160 and I originally started over 300. Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it!!

You are so right and truly an inspiration, Your before and after picture looks spectacular, you are
    a very strong person. I appreciate the motivation really means alot. :smile:

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You can do this!