At it AGAIN!!!

Options
Well I have decided to give this a go again.

Replies

• cmoni2
    cmoni2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too! Previous to this week-long start-up, my last log-in was November, 2013. Already, I'm feeling more optimistic about getting the results I want this time -- 40-pound weight loss. This time, I am actively engaged in doing more of the "right" things related to nutrition and exercise. Good luck to you!
  • orangecrush92
    orangecrush92 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That makes three! I'm sick of being fat. I need to do this for me and my family
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Woooohooo...tack on a fourth people. I came back last week! Enjoying some delicious lemonade at the moment and contemplating popcorn!
  • jfrye85
    jfrye85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am ten days in...Been doing well and looking forward to feeling great.
  • alcole2008
    alcole2008 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am in too! Today is day #2!!
  • rachel53223
    rachel53223 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've got that same mindset! Add me and we can keep each other going!
  • Tywanda3
    Tywanda3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im back at it again lets keep each other motivated i know we can all do it with each others help
  • Hlth4me16
    Hlth4me16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! Back at it -
  • tiggersmum
    tiggersmum Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    same here...back at it and going good so far
  • Actuate16
    Actuate16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight about 4 years ago using Myfitnesspal and slowly it came back. I need to take it off again and keep it off this time. It is hard work but I am ready for the challenge. Just started back this weekend, this is my fourth day and it is going well so far. I did it on my own last time but this time I am thinking if I friend people along the way, we may motivate each other. We can do it!!!!
  • 22fatpat
    22fatpat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I started back in November 2013 also and was doing awesome for about 9 months. I have since gained back what I lost plus give or take 10. So now im back to try and keep the pounds off. Ive lost 3 lbs in the last 16 day streak and am feeling good. Add me if you want and we can help motivate each other!!