Over 50 female, want to lose 20 lbs

Options
I am trying, yet again, to lose the weight I gained through menopause. I'm feeling pretty terrible about myself and I'm looking for support.

Replies

• Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day. I log faithfully, except water! :) 59 y.o. retired educator. Female. 22 pounds to goal weight. My diary is open although nothing special to see. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • threadmad
    threadmad Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm 67, just lost 12 lbs with 45 to go. Age is a number that doesn't define you! Be gentle with yourself but be tough on those calories
  • jipmac
    jipmac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm here too. 50 YO Female. Over the 50 thing. Have 25 to lose. Mad that I let myself get this far off track.
  • Cush_la
    Cush_la Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    please Feel free to add me! 50 years old
  • hotpsyche
    hotpsyche Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this. How do I add a friend?

I had a dinner with friends tonight. Terrible for the first day of a diet. Came home riddled with shame. Completely blew it, even though I had a plan and the best of intentions.

Feeling pretty puny.

Ugh.

I did very well throughout the day, however, and should give myself some credit.

The hardest part of this right now is that I am so ashamed of myself.
  • peades3
    peades3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. 67yo female. This is the first group I'm joining,and actually I'm not sure if I'm doing it right....I hope so.
  • blarnygurl
    blarnygurl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just turned 50 this year and I know what you mean. I joined this at the suggestion of a friend, and it is working. Weighing food and counting calories really works!
  • connieherron
    connieherron Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 57 and have a long history of struggling with weight. I'd love to get and give support. Just restarting these necessary lifestyle changes again.