is there anything you are craving right now?

Options
If so DONT GIVE IN!

Im so craving some chips doritos to be specific but tonight I will remain STRONG!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• janetgranda
    janetgranda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Craving some chili cheese fries!! :'(
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Hot buttered biscuits and jelly
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Hot buttered biscuits and jelly

I was fine until I read that. Oh well. Luckily none in the house!

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,242 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    On my walk between university and work, I was craving a certain pumpkin soup.

So I had that for lunch today, just now.

It was so delicious!! :) And low cal. :)

These days, and for the past couple months, the main thing I crave are veggies. Don't know why, but I do eat a lot of them.

• monkeymmason
    monkeymmason Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    the only thing I have been craving is Chinese! This new healthy lifestyle is hard but I know/hope that eventually it will become second nature to me
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    the only thing I have been craving is Chinese! This new healthy lifestyle is hard but I know/hope that eventually it will become second nature to me

Ahhh Chinese is soo good! But yeah dont give in!
  • White_hibiscus
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    On my walk between university and work, I was craving a certain pumpkin soup.

So I had that for lunch today, just now.

It was so delicious!! :) And low cal. :)

These days, and for the past couple months, the main thing I crave are veggies. Don't know why, but I do eat a lot of them.

If we all could only crave veggies like you, we would be golden! Keep it up!!!
  • TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I really want a soft pretzel with cheese sauce..
  • niketupatel93
    niketupatel93 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I want taco bell ghost paper burrito :(
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,242 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are craving salty foods ...

In the beginning I craved potato chips. But I know the potato chip craving is usually just my body's way of saying, "Eat salt". So I took a look at my salt intake, and it was really low. Plain veggies, plain rice, plain chicken, etc. (I'm not fond of sauces and things) don't contain much salt.

I started eating cottage cheese with either salted cucumber slices or a pickle for my after-work snack ... and within a couple days, the potato chip craving went away. Now, if my salt is a bit low, I crave salted cucumber slices or pickles.

And the funny thing is that I took a 1-month diet break after reaching my first goal and went to Canada. While there, I ate a bag of my favourite dill-pickle chips ... and found them way too salty. Didn't really enjoy them all that much. I thought I would have several bags, but only ended up having the one.

Tastes can change. :)
  • gothomson
    gothomson Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Cheese, always cheese; cheddar, stilton, edam, camembert, brie, and cheese slices – you get what I’m saying.

I just had to get my head around the fact that I couldn’t keep eating cheese to the extent I had been.

So now it’s a case of having it as a treat, and when I do fall off the wagon I get straight back on again. All it takes is one look at the picture of me two years ago at 232lb and I immediately think “I’m not going back to that!” I still enjoy cheese (hmmmm Cheese) in moderation but I am aware it’s my Achilles heel.
  • White_hibiscus
    Options
    I want taco bell ghost paper burrito :(
    Those are soo good!!
  • White_hibiscus
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    For those of you who are craving salty foods ...

In the beginning I craved potato chips. But I know the potato chip craving is usually just my body's way of saying, "Eat salt". So I took a look at my salt intake, and it was really low. Plain veggies, plain rice, plain chicken, etc. (I'm not fond of sauces and things) don't contain much salt.

I started eating cottage cheese with either salted cucumber slices or a pickle for my after-work snack ... and within a couple days, the potato chip craving went away. Now, if my salt is a bit low, I crave salted cucumber slices or pickles.

And the funny thing is that I took a 1-month diet break after reaching my first goal and went to Canada. While there, I ate a bag of my favourite dill-pickle chips ... and found them way too salty. Didn't really enjoy them all that much. I thought I would have several bags, but only ended up having the one.

Tastes can change. :)

Pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing!

• kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Food...craving all of it and more of it .....just FOOD!!!!!!!
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Not a darn thing.

I might write the date and time down for posterity, because that's for sure a new one.