Need some motivation :-(

Options
I'm soooo in need ov advise my calorie intake is 1770 calories seems quite a lot don't u think guys?

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Trust in the process - did MFP give you this figure? Your calorie allowance is based on a few factors (age, height, whether you are sedentary/active etc). Eating a very low amount of calories doesn't equal success. I started off eating 1200 because I assumed as it was the lowest recommended amount - it'd work better for me. It didn't. I'm now eating a 1500 plan and getting much better results :)
  • tinacline123
    tinacline123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for uR reply mfp has give me 1770 calories but ive never gone over them just thought it was a lot lol
  • tinacline123
    tinacline123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It's for a weight loss but I never get to the 1770 anyway even when ive put that ive had a cheeky pizza lol
  • LoveIshie
    LoveIshie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    It is fine as long as you don't go over that figure. That figure was determined based upon your height, current weight, age, etc. Depending on how hard of a workout, there maybe days you will need to it more. So this will come handy. Don't change anything. Curious, how tall are you? I am 6ft-8'' and MFP recommends 3060 calories, but I can only eat up to 2700. I have only being able to eat close to 3059 once lol with one calorie to spare. I have lost 20lbs so far and 10lbs more to shed. Joined MFP this year around June I think.