2nd day in

Options
Yesterday was a bit of a struggle as in a bit of a picker but I did it,I enjoyed it when I managed it im up ready for round two xxxx hope everyone has a great day xxxx

Replies

• vegangela_
    vegangela_ Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You can still be a picker, just pick at lower calorie foods. :)
  • mkj150
    mkj150 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today is day 2 for me. Yesterday wasn't so bad. I'm dreading today though. I'm afraid I'm going to want to eat the kitchen table. From what I hear once you get past the first week or so it gets better. I wish I could skip this first part.

Good luck to you.
  • sarahdayski
    sarahdayski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It gets easier, yes the first week or so is tough but i find i can eat the same diet as i did before i just have smaller portions and weigh things first.
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling the struggle is real, you just have to realize all of your favorite foods aren't going anywhere... they'll still be there on your cheat day or for you to eat in moderation. Just remember that all of those foods we all love so much are what tends to get us on this website in the first place ;( You can do it, and there are lots of people on this website feeling the exact same thing you are so reach out for help if you need to!
  • melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Remember, you can still eat ANYTHING you like but cut the portions to match your calorie goals. That helps me just a little bit with wanting to binge every other night...