Almost Not Obese

Options
2»

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    7lbs until that milestone for me and I think it will then feel real that I can get into the healthy weight range for the first time in my adult life (which I find so weird given how physically fit I have been at various points in spite of my weight). I finally gave in and bought some new clothes this week (all on sale though!).

Well done to all of us who keep on trucking to hit those goals!
  • sbmcm
    sbmcm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know how exciting that must be. I was actually just checking this morning to find out how many pounds I am from overweight. 30 lbs. for me, but that actually feels achievable for the first time in a long while.
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    Congratulations!

Nobody is ever as happy to be Overweight as those of us who were Obese. :)

My thoughts exactly!
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, well done you! I can't wait to hit overweight also. I have been obese class 3, 2 and now 1 (started with a BMI of 52). My BMI is 33 right now so a bit still to go.
  • missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Congrats OP!! I'm looking at crossing the obese/overweight threshold around Halloween. Now that's motivation to stay away from the candy bowl!!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! in another 72 pounds i will go into the overweight category...sigh... it seems SOO far away... but i am doing one pound at a time... it's all I can do...