Need some motivation :-(

I'm soooo in need ov advise my calorie intake is 1770 calories seems quite a lot don't u think guys?

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Trust in the process - did MFP give you this figure? Your calorie allowance is based on a few factors (age, height, whether you are sedentary/active etc). Eating a very low amount of calories doesn't equal success. I started off eating 1200 because I assumed as it was the lowest recommended amount - it'd work better for me. It didn't. I'm now eating a 1500 plan and getting much better results :)
  • tinacline123
    tinacline123 Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks for uR reply mfp has give me 1770 calories but ive never gone over them just thought it was a lot lol
  • tinacline123
    tinacline123 Posts: 13 Member
    It's for a weight loss but I never get to the 1770 anyway even when ive put that ive had a cheeky pizza lol
  • LoveIshie
    LoveIshie Posts: 94 Member
    It is fine as long as you don't go over that figure. That figure was determined based upon your height, current weight, age, etc. Depending on how hard of a workout, there maybe days you will need to it more. So this will come handy. Don't change anything. Curious, how tall are you? I am 6ft-8'' and MFP recommends 3060 calories, but I can only eat up to 2700. I have only being able to eat close to 3059 once lol with one calorie to spare. I have lost 20lbs so far and 10lbs more to shed. Joined MFP this year around June I think.