Cravings

Options
Ok....how do you overcome nighttime cravings?

Replies

• MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    don't get them very often anymore but, in the beginning when i did get them i would eat 2-3oz of raw sweet baby carrots, since they really are sweet, they helped rid of my cravings without much added calories.
  • niketupatel93
    niketupatel93 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Jus get 1 glass of warm milk nd u gud to go :) u will have sound sleep :)
  • tiffanyschadow
    tiffanyschadow Posts: 20 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I moved my workouts to late night because I'm hungriest first thing in the morning and late night and find that I eat almost nothing throughout the afternoon. So I eat the majority of my calories in the morning and then I'm so exhausted after my late night workout that I shower and go to sleep....to tired to eat and so pleased with my workout I don't want to ruin the result. I have 2 kids and am up with them at 5am everyday so not everyone can function on such little sleep but working out from 9pm-11pm has really helped cut back my caloric intake. I thought my cravings would shift time but they haven't....I still continue to eat minimally throughout the afternoon and early evening.
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    There's only one way that works for me ... I have to get in bed and use my meditation or hypnosis programs. Well, sometimes just getting in bed and going to sleep also works.
  • StayThirstyMan
    StayThirstyMan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Drink water. Wait. Rest. Good for your skin.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    drink plenty of water.

User Isagenixrep...you are using your one liner posts to get your username and pic onto the boards to advertise yourself. Advertising is against community guidelines

• blondethel
    blondethel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of your advice. I do drink tons of water and I'm really not hungry. Just feel like I have to eat at night. :-( I do agree with working out in the evening. When I can do that, I don't get the urge to eat. However, between juggling schedules with work, kids, and husband....my best time to workout is at 5 am. I will try the carrots. That is a great idea too!
  • aalbe83
    aalbe83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is a big challenge for me. I try to keep a bottle of water on my night stand. Instead of hoping up and grabbing something, I try to stick to the water.
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I plan a small sweet treat for the evening. I look forward to it and savor every bite. It's almost a ritual.
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    If I don't have anything on hand that I don't have to cook from scratch I'm probably going to be lazy and say nah, I can wait til breakfast!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    whip cream/fruit/frozen yoplait greek yogurt 100

not all at once
  • dan21tc
    dan21tc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way at night. Spend a bit of time watching TV and usually the boredom gets me hungry. So realizing that was gonna happen I didn't stop eating while watching TV at night, I just made it more canteloupe, watermelon, and pomegranates seed a. Also if if I really want a tasty snack cause of a craving I'll eat one Hershey nugget, which is less than a hundred calories I believe. It satisfies a craving without having to eat much
  • SKILL22
    SKILL22 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »
    whip cream/fruit/frozen yoplait greek yogurt 100

not all at once

How about all in bed?