50 lbs down! Now for the other 50!

Options
Let me start by saying MFP is wonderful! It's a healthy and realistic way to lose weight! I have always struggled with my weight all of my life. I have taken diet pills and I have done the Adkins diet (which did work great but not in the "real" world). You name it I've tried it. Keeping up with my calories in MFP has been by far the best way I've ever lost weight. Not to mention how much inspiration and motivation I've gotten from reading other people's success stories. Seeing what others have done and how much weight they have lost has inspired me so much that I actually lowered my goal weight! I've always thought that I could never be small... but seeing what others have accomplished now I know that I can! I am looking forward to the rest of my journey with MFP and MFP friends. I still have a long way to go but I am determined and know I will get there. Thanks to allow you that have inspired me and wil continue to be role models!
k4t5phazdtg4.jpeg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!