Have any friends met in person

Options
We've all met some really wonderful friends on this site and it made me wonder if anyone has ever met any of their friends in person?

Replies

• CrazyCatLadee2
    CrazyCatLadee2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I actually get to meet one of the friends I met on here tomorrow - we are going to meet up and walk at the track together. :happy:
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I met a girl I added from my town. We both ran a local 5K and got to meet there! Was kinda neat. If only I lived in a bigger area-I'd love to meet more people from this site!
  • hadl0032
    hadl0032 Posts: 117
    Options
    I actually dated someone I met on this site!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I'll be meeting one on the 18th and am super excited!!!
  • andipandi
    andipandi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Meeting a few in 3 weeks!!! Yay!!! Its still a toss up which one of us will be wearing the mask and carrying the chain saw...but we'll be meeting in the old abandoned mine shaft, so it should be good!

Lol...its super exciting! And don't tell but i'll be the one in the mask!
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    No, but i'd love to! Most of my friends are in a different continent though, so that makes it a little hard....

Though I do travel a lot, so perhaps one day! (Maybe they'll even let me sleep on their couches!) :tongue:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    YEP!!! Sure will ........ one of my dearest friends from the UK is due to hit the landing strip any moment now!!!! Can't wait to meet her, probably see her tomorrow. *EXCITED* and I plan on meeting many more in the near future.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    You are all welcome to meet me! Im in chicago! a 5k maybe?!
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    I have met up with one of my friends on here twice now. It is a lot of fun to meet in person.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    not yet, but some day, i bet it will happen.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that is also a coworker. I have a friend who is in my CrossFit class and I have a good friend who is in my social circle. I deleted my mom for inactivity...LOL!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I have met someone that I first "met" on here.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I met one friend in October and we had lunch together. It was great. She's so funny and sweet.
    And I am actually meeting another friend tomorrow. She is in my hometown on vacation This week. We are hitting the beach. I'm excited! There are so many more that I want to meet.
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I haven't, but I'd love to! I only have a few friends here in San Diego area, but we have never met up.
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    Ive been fortunate enough to meet two of them :-) It started with coffee, and then a party, and we are going to start hiking together soon :-). They are amazing people, im so happy I met them
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    I have a friend that is also a coworker. I have a friend who is in my CrossFit class and I have a good friend who is in my social circle. I deleted my mom for inactivity...LOL!

buahh me too! me too!!

i wish i could meet some people from here that i adore the crap out of !
  • MsKittyCAT
    MsKittyCAT Posts: 217
    Options
    Not yet, but I'm open to it and would love to have more local friends to exercise with. Anyone else in the Harrisburg PA area please say hello!

I'm part of a local fitness / weight loss support group on facebook that another real-life friend started this year and have met several new friends in person through that group. Some of us have gotten together for belly dancing, water aerobics, zumba, yoga, charity walks and runs, and a bunch are doing the Warrior Dash in PA this coming Saturday. Some of those folks are now my friends here as well because I've told them all how much I like this site. Online support is good, but in person is great!
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    wow! so many, I'd love to meet some of my friends someday:)
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    nope. but im kinda close to a few. i might have to make a trip to chicago sometime and do just that!
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My best friend is on here and we meet like everyday.