Looking for community/motivation/lchf/keto

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm currently following a ketogenic diet and am looking for support and community with MyFitnessPal. I've been logging all of my food and exercise (I use a misfit flash) for ten days and am finally starting to see some results on the scale.

I want to drop 70lbs and am in it for the long haul. This is a lifestyle change for me and I'm taking it one step at a time. I currently take in an average of 1800 calories per day and a little more if I exercise. I walk/jog 5x a week with a goal of 10,000 steps a day. I hope to add in some strength training 2x a week.

Please add me if you are looking for friends, especially if you are female and doing keto or hflc diet.

Here I am on 9/18/2015 weighing in at 230.

jbe8u3zm1749.jpg
fg8dtzt3u3qw.jpg
u9nig3zxf4qb.jpg

Replies

• TK_Lew
    TK_Lew Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in a very similar situation. I've had some success with paleo but am switching it up to Ketogenic diet now. I do workout but not consistently and need some motivation. Started keto yesterday; starting weight yesterday at 218.
  • clayswife13
    clayswife13 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If you haven't found it yet this group is great!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

It is a private group but if you click join group you shouldn't have a problem, it seems to be private to keep trouble makers out more than anything.
  • lordbyronla
    lordbyronla Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm currently following a ketogenic diet and am looking for support and community with MyFitnessPal. I've been logging all of my food and exercise (I use a misfit flash) for ten days and am finally starting to see some results on the scale.

I want to drop 70lbs and am in it for the long haul. This is a lifestyle change for me and I'm taking it one step at a time. I currently take in an average of 1800 calories per day and a little more if I exercise. I walk/jog 5x a week with a goal of 10,000 steps a day. I hope to add in some strength training 2x a week.

Please add me if you are looking for friends, especially if you are female and doing keto or hflc diet.

Here I am on 9/18/2015 weighing in at 230.

jbe8u3zm1749.jpg
    fg8dtzt3u3qw.jpg
    u9nig3zxf4qb.jpg

oooweee! nice start
  • amitch17
    amitch17 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm all keto too, need some more keto/lchf friends as most of them aren't. Add me :)
  • emilliecotterman
    Options
    Yaay!!! A Keto group on MFP!! I started my journey in Keto on August 18th, 2015. I was 219 lbs. I lost 19 lbs in a month and hit a plateau!! So now I'm going to track calories and see if it helps!! I have a support group on Facebook but it is so nice to see a support group with tracking down to calories. :) nice to meet yall!