I'm new, and I'm looking for teammates for the Jawbone Up

Options
Hey guys,

I'm new, and I just got a Jawbone Up (2nd Gen), and I'm looking to make friends on there so I can do duels and we can push each other. I'm really looking to get active and I love the push of some friendly competition.

Replies

628462 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for teammates, but a good day for me is 3 miles. I am just a lazy office person trying to get up and walk around the office more
    (So I would rather not team up with someone who runs 5 miles everymorning before their 1st cup of coffee)

I am S D on up - joined Sept 22 2015
  • Sagax170
    Sagax170 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I certainly don't run 5 miles a day. Don't see you on the app?
  • tldammann
    tldammann Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some teammates who want to duel, so I can stay motivated to be more active. Feel free to add me and start a duel! I am Traci Dammann tldammann@gmail.com
  • kelwynn
    kelwynn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I have the Jawbone Up2, too. Add me to your teams! Karyn Folan
  • SamDiggityBam
    SamDiggityBam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have the Jawbone Up24! I haven't used it in a while, but it's currently charging so I'm gearing up to get myself back on track! Would love to be part of the team.
  • S1ncerelyj3ss
    S1ncerelyj3ss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I also have the up24. I just started using it again this last week.add me Jessturn1@gmail.com
  • andresfelipe53
    andresfelipe53 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey guys add me, I have one and stopped using it because I don't know many people who use it. My email is arizala13@gmail.com :smile:
  • AllieKat777
    AllieKat777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Alyssa Hull I'm a work from home mom so I don't get crazy amounts of exercise but I would love some competition to get me trying harder XD
  • e21marie
    e21marie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got a jawbone. I'm looking for friends for mfp and up. Add me. E21marie@gmail.com.
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i got a jawbone up move, and i would like to be on a team for that also.
  • Lori0516okb
    Lori0516okb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to My Fitness Pal, but got an Up Move a few months back. I'm new to the area I'm in now (500 miles from my hometown) and my motivation and initiative have hit a wall w/ the emotions of the move. I need to get back to moving and shed some lazy pounds. I'm going through adding as many of you as I can find now. Feel free to challenge me, push me, or nudge me if you need support. Lori Burnette
  • GemCowan85
    GemCowan85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have just started using an UP24 I need peoples to motivate me - as no one I know has one! Please add me: Gemma Cowan
  • ToeyYuthawong
    ToeyYuthawong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new in jawnone up2,too. Now trying to motivate myself have much more activity and do more exercise. Want to join in team,too. toeyhany@gmail.com
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi guys and gals!! I Love my Jawbone UP 2!!! add me there and here on MFP. I've had this account for a couple years now but really gotten active in the past 6mos. I'm not a fitness guru or mega work out person. I am just trying to get healthier and hopefully drop those pesky 5-10# and to tone up. Add me here and UP; Lps1dragonfly or Shannon Nigh. Im a huge facebook-er and Instagram too.
  • cee_gem
    cee_gem Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new duels for Up2... count me in!
  • hwara37
    hwara37 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new in the up2. Would love to be added for duels waraksa77@gmail.com