Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm new, and I'm looking for teammates for the Jawbone Up

Hey guys,

I'm new, and I just got a Jawbone Up (2nd Gen), and I'm looking to make friends on there so I can do duels and we can push each other. I'm really looking to get active and I love the push of some friendly competition.

Replies

628462 Posts: 58 Member
    I am also looking for teammates, but a good day for me is 3 miles. I am just a lazy office person trying to get up and walk around the office more
    (So I would rather not team up with someone who runs 5 miles everymorning before their 1st cup of coffee)

I am S D on up - joined Sept 22 2015
  • Sagax170
    Sagax170 Posts: 6 Member
    I certainly don't run 5 miles a day. Don't see you on the app?
  • tldammann
    tldammann Posts: 13 Member
    I am looking for some teammates who want to duel, so I can stay motivated to be more active. Feel free to add me and start a duel! I am Traci Dammann tldammann@gmail.com
  • kelwynn
    kelwynn Posts: 12 Member
    Hey guys, I have the Jawbone Up2, too. Add me to your teams! Karyn Folan
  • SamDiggityBam
    SamDiggityBam Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! I have the Jawbone Up24! I haven't used it in a while, but it's currently charging so I'm gearing up to get myself back on track! Would love to be part of the team.
  • S1ncerelyj3ss
    S1ncerelyj3ss Posts: 3 Member
    Hey I also have the up24. I just started using it again this last week.add me Jessturn1@gmail.com
  • andresfelipe53
    andresfelipe53 Posts: 14 Member
    Hey guys add me, I have one and stopped using it because I don't know many people who use it. My email is arizala13@gmail.com :smile:
  • AllieKat777
    AllieKat777 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me, Alyssa Hull I'm a work from home mom so I don't get crazy amounts of exercise but I would love some competition to get me trying harder XD
  • e21marie
    e21marie Posts: 2 Member
    I just got a jawbone. I'm looking for friends for mfp and up. Add me. E21marie@gmail.com.
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    i got a jawbone up move, and i would like to be on a team for that also.
  • Lori0516okb
    Lori0516okb Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new to My Fitness Pal, but got an Up Move a few months back. I'm new to the area I'm in now (500 miles from my hometown) and my motivation and initiative have hit a wall w/ the emotions of the move. I need to get back to moving and shed some lazy pounds. I'm going through adding as many of you as I can find now. Feel free to challenge me, push me, or nudge me if you need support. Lori Burnette
  • GemCowan85
    GemCowan85 Posts: 3 Member
    I have just started using an UP24 I need peoples to motivate me - as no one I know has one! Please add me: Gemma Cowan
  • ToeyYuthawong
    ToeyYuthawong Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new in jawnone up2,too. Now trying to motivate myself have much more activity and do more exercise. Want to join in team,too. toeyhany@gmail.com
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Hi guys and gals!! I Love my Jawbone UP 2!!! add me there and here on MFP. I've had this account for a couple years now but really gotten active in the past 6mos. I'm not a fitness guru or mega work out person. I am just trying to get healthier and hopefully drop those pesky 5-10# and to tone up. Add me here and UP; Lps1dragonfly or Shannon Nigh. Im a huge facebook-er and Instagram too.
  • cee_gem
    cee_gem Posts: 10 Member
    I'm looking for new duels for Up2... count me in!
  • hwara37
    hwara37 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm new in the up2. Would love to be added for duels waraksa77@gmail.com